Dairy Queen — treated rudely at drive thru
I Just came from the location at chain lake drive in Bayers lake, Halifax, Nova Scotia. I was treated very rudely by the girl working at the drive thru window. I was not given a receipt. I want to relay how rude she was to me. She glared at me in anger when I asked for lids on my blizzard so that it would not melt before I got home. She openly ignored me when I asked for my receipt and shut the window on my face. I was very frustrated with how rudely she treated me. It happened today, August 15, at around 8:00pm. I would appreciate someone following up on this.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food