Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basketgot sick from undercooked food

J

I spent and entire day in the bathroom throwing up yesterday after I even sent my food back the 1st time for being under cooked. They got the order wrong to begin with and kept trying to give me an ice cream cone instead ot the oniion rings I ordered. The fries still came out undercooked and I spent the day at work running to bathroom as I am today but just because what ever I got from this food is working it's way through my system. I have vowed never to go into a dairy queen again... Now I know why the one in apollo beach, FL closed..