Dairy Queen — fraudulent currency claims
The dairy queen near our house Pearland tx near Pearland town center has made 2 claims on me through the drive thru that I was passing counterfeit currency. The first time it happened i was confused and asked what could be done and they said nothing. I could not examine the currency and I was told to pay again. I didn't think anything of it until it happened again with currency that came from somewhere completely unrelated. I find this highly unlikely. When I said they had told me this before they immediately became defensive. I would like someone to investigate this as I believe the employees are involved in quite a scam.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food