Dairy Queen — customer service
We were on our way to Piegon Forge, Tennessee and stopped at the Dairy Queen in Cherokee, North Carolina. As soon as we ordered the girl taking our order had an absolute awful attitude and didn't seem to want to take our order. Very rude and slamming things down on the counter. We also went back to ask for some sauce and she charged us way over for it. Just had a really bad attitude including the rest of the staff. The bathrooms were very nasty and not well kept up.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food