CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — pharmacy
Switched my meds to CVS. Went to pick up was told, " well we are a small pharmacy and usually deal with local regulars" Since then my script has been on HOLD for 2 weeks! Funny thing is I know several other patients that have picked up the same medication you refuse to fill for me in last 2 weeks. Guess because I'm not " a regular" ! I have contacted BBB, Arizona pharmacist board and an attorney. See you guys in court!!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly