CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — drive thru attendant
As a frequent customer I was taken aback when I drove up to the drive through window today and saw your employees appearance!
I, for one am not comfortable having a person with Blue hair and nose rings handling any part of my prescription process, I am sure there must be Some Kind of dress code in handbook.
It is just not a professional appearance.
This happened at you 21st Street store in Newark Oh
Updated by Poprock · Jun 22, 2019
Dress code!Attendant at your store working the drive thru came to the window and I was taken aback Blue Hair and nose ring, Not a professional appearance,
I am not comfortable with such handling any part of my prescription process
This happened at you 21st street store in Newark Oh
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly