CV Immigrationimmigration service

Beware of this company!! Roy Kellogg is a arrogant know-it-all. He does not even care to remember what your case was, leaves all the work for his assistants and just makes assumptions on what your case might have been... His assistant did not look through my documents carefully enough and my permit got declined for one small mistake. Not to mention that she did not even know what documents I needed, I had to demand that she would include the mandatory document for my permit application in the package, as she thought it was not necessary.
Roy suggested to pay a price without HST, but in that case he would not provide a receipt. After initial price, he asked for more money and later, when my case got declined he "forgot" how much we actually paid...
There were many other details that make the office untrustworthy. I would not recommend it to anyone!!