Having problems with Visas Simply?

Visas Simply reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 27, 2013. The latest review migration asststance Fraud was posted on Apr 21, 2021. The latest complaint Fraud was resolved on Nov 11, 2013. Visas Simply has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews. Visas Simply has resolved 2 complaints.

Visas Simply Customer Service Contacts

+61 130 030 7451 (Customer Service)
+61 386 091 213 (Melbourne:)
+61 872 002 594 (Adelaide)
+64 488 7027 (Wellington, New Zealand)
+64 36 670 251 (Christchurch, New Zealand)
+64 98 870 540 (Auckland, New Zealand)
+1 718 521 2388 (United States)
Suite 15, Level 1, 330 Wattle Street, Ultimo
Sydney, New South Wales
Australia - 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Level 39, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne, 3000 Victoria

Canada
Suite 2500, 1 Dundas St.W, Toronto, ON

10986 Lima Street, Henderson 80640, CO, USA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Visas Simply Customer Service. Initial Visas Simply complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Visas Simply above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Visas Simply. Discuss the issues you have had with Visas Simply and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Visas Simply Complaints & Reviews

Visas Simplymigration asststance Fraud

I was contacted by an Agent from Visa simply in 2015 that they were going to help me and my family migrate to Canada.
We started the process. they made me pay over 4000 AUD and suddenly they went silent. no calls goes through, they don't respond to my messages and emails, the last time I heard from them a lady picked and told me my case manager has resigned and she has taken over my case, but she never did anything or get back to me afterwards. It was as if they vanished.
Recently a friend told me she had a similar experience and this made me feel that they are deliberately doing this to dupe us of our hard earned money which is very unfair and bad.
Please help me get my money back.

Visas Simply — Fraud

Hello, I am Sandeep P, client of Visassimply. I am writing to complain about the services offered to me by...

Delhi

visassimplyFraud and humiliation

This is Neeraj, i took visasdimply services for getting an Australia visa 2 yrs back and now after paying 1.5 + lakhs nothing, their idiot manager Jason hunt promised me refund and now he is not picking my calls. totally ignoring me.
    I tried everything i am not getting any help. I am in process of sending them notice and specially that jason guy and Pooja sakuja who dont know anything about visas and simply wasted my time, i have to educate her most of time.

These guys are punished for fraud and harassing and humiliating your customer.

Thanks for giving all the tension and harassing me.

Neeraj Choudhary .