Curves for Women — Scam and cheating!
I joined Curves in August 2003 for a years membership. The cost was $78 up front and $29 per month. After a year I did not renew my membership. In checking my account recently I noticed a $29 monthly debit to my checking account. Calling the bank I found that this had been going on since the time I joined Curves. Needless to say this adds up to quite a bit of money. In calling Curves I was told that unless I canceled my membership in writing they continued to charge the monthly fee. At no time when I joined was I told this would be the case. (Yes, I know I should have been more vigilant in checking my bank statement).
This is bad business and believe me I will warn everyone I know to stay away from Curves.
More Curves for Women Complaints & Reviews
- Curves for Women Gym - The overall attitude stunk!
- Curves - Membership cancellation!
- Curves - membership fees
- Curves - Beware Cancellation Policy
- Curves for Women Gym - Rude and Greedy
- Curves - Terrible company
- CURVES fitness for women - no accountability, can not contact,
- Curves - Hiring Policy
- Curves Fitness Study Program - Do not sign up - you'll regret it!
- Curves of Millbury - refusing to reimburse a former member