Menu
B
Author of the complaint
1:14 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I joined Curves San Lorenzo, Ca. three years ago and lost weight, began a good program for keeping in shape. I recently have witnessed behavior by the owner of this club and it's very uneasy. She starts fights with the clients, calls them names, makes fun of their being overweight, posts pictures of clients on FB without their knowledge and ridiculing those pictures... I have received a post from this owner and am now sending a copy over to Curves International Corporate. I would think a company such as Curves would NOT want a person like this woman, representing their company. The post I received bashes my religious beliefs, makes fun of my education, ridicules my family... the woman has issues. This woman is not a citizen here, bought two Curves, the other in Castro Valley, CA., and bashes our country constantly. I don't know about you, but I am a proud American who has worked all my life, paid taxes and followed the laws. I am highly offended by foreigners who despise the country who is offering them an opportunity. They should be gracious, not arrogant and rude towards us Americans. I quit this facility weeks ago and so glad I got rid of the drama, the negativity that this owner projects. I have witnessed her fighting with clients and making them cry. I wouldn't consider joining this particular Curves, beware of the owner.

More Curves International complaints & reviews

Curves International - Membership cancellation!
Curves International - membership fees