CUDONo contact from cudo

V Review updated:

I purchased a voucher from cudo for a facial, massage from Holistictouch and have been unable to contact Holistictouch to make an appointment. Their phone now seems to be disconnected and there has been no reponse via the internet. I have tried contacting cudo via their customer support email and by cudo.com and their 'contact us' on several occaisons. There has been no attempt from cudo to contact me. I will not bother to purchase any thing from this kind of operation again and will tell all my friends and colleagues about my experience with Cudo.
Signed
Very Unhappy

• Ic
    Icé Centiago Feb 25, 2019

i can not make a booking on line and i wanna refund please, the phone was disconnected and i believe this is just fraud, i tried to contact cudo no result, please give my money back
    regards
    michelle

• Ke
    Kerry-Lynne Jul 03, 2017

Ive paid $1499 for a holiday package and feel like crying. Tried emailing Cudo on several occasions trying to book dates. Link doesn't work.
    Cudo have not bothered to respond, I have even tried the phone numbers (02)[protected] - not connected and then 1800 622`56 ?check number and try again! Can this be possible that a company such as this has no contact details? I want my money back, flights booked and paid for with no where to stay. Cudo should be avoided at all costs. Are they actually part of channel 9? Kerry-Lynne

• Sy
    Sydney girl Feb 01, 2015

I had problems with a beauty treatment (Ultrasonic Slimming) voucher bought from them. When I attended my appointment and the business was not there & never had been I wrote a written complaint to them advising that I wanted a refund from the business. Whilst they were sorry about the issues I note that they are still selling on behalf of this busiess today even though they know that they are stealing people's money!

• Le
    lea0821 Aug 16, 2013

I have the same problem. I purchased an orologio watch from cudo and I was very doubtful that it was a real orologio watch just from the box which looked so cheap and did not even comes with a warranty and booklet of the watch so I took it the jeweler shop and the lady there said yeah it is an imitation so I contacted the cudo and the support there just told me what do you mean by fake and I said it is imitation and I want my money back and I never heard from him again. I even asked for a phone number but he won't give me he said they are not a call centre. So I'm so frustrated and so angry at them. If I don't give any response from the call I will bring it up to fair trade . Shall I get refund? Thanks

• Bo
    bobby reed Aug 15, 2013

still waiting for confirmation on vegetable slicer.

• Bo
    bobby reed Aug 15, 2013

34 days ago purchased a vegetable slicer for 29.00$, i have 6 more days before pay pal dispute closes, would like to know if it has been posted.receipt no [protected].thanks
    [email protected]

Annoyed1983 Jul 08, 2013

I am very unhappy. I purchased a 1 hr massage through Cudo (first time customer). I have not received anything and after multiple emails have not had any response back either!!!
    I am so annoyed.

• Mr
    mrslgd47 Jun 05, 2013

I purchased a coupon via CUDO for a hair package.
    I made a booking with the company
    When I went to my appointed day & time the salon was closed
    I contacted CUDO & they took a number of days to finally contact the merchant
    Emails back & forth & contradictory information followed
    CUDO refused a refund
    The salon continues not to answer their phone
    Buyer beware
    CUDO is not honouring the vouchers they sell

Is anyone interested in a class action against them?

Mary Woodgate May 16, 2013

I have to completely agree with the complaints. I am still, waiting for my Queen Mattress Topper, eta 10/5/13 . Still waiting, not happy.

Mary Woodgate

• Br
    Brenda Connelly May 14, 2013

I've had the same experience. Ordered a bracelet which was extremely dodgy. Finally was credited, not refunded. At the same time had ordered 2 Shellac Nail Kits. Also dodgy, the lacquer does not dry despite the "drying" light which doesn't do anything. Many emails, customer "support" chat, form filling online to no effect. also now have left a message on the displayed number. I'm sure it wont get a response. Very angry!

• Ke
    Keats Oct 26, 2012

Bought a cosmetic brush kit. Waited a month for it to arrive. Money taken from my account but I wasn't provided with an invoice number. Tried to contact cudo but that's really difficult if you don't have an invoice number so I found another way to try and email them but have heard nothing back.

Not happy.

• Br
    bricass Aug 26, 2012

I am sick of waiting for goods ordered since early June As a Pensioner I am annoyed at having to wait this long and keep being told the goods will be delivered next month also having had my payment this long. Bathrobes and towels are well overdue.

No more cudo Aug 23, 2012

I'm having the same problems with Cudo. I am really unhappy about the lack of customer support from cudo regarding my problem with ten vouchers that I had purchased. After several attempts at redeeming my voucher with ESpeto Restaurant, I finally got an "available" booking date for Saturday 25th August. I have kept the confirmation email from them back in June.

Then I get a text message from them on Monday 20th August to advised that they have cancelled my booking due to a change of menu to their restaurant because they are having problems with smoke? I tried calling them to discuss this and they are ignoring my calls. They text me to say they are not available to take my call. This is very unprofessional and unacceptable.

I have also tried to get "support" from cudo regarding this issue four days ago and still have not received any correspondance from cudo. I am a very unhappy customer and would like my money back! I have also sent several emails this morning to cudo via the complaints area and still have not received any response. Do they really care about customer satisfaction as they claimed to on their website? I think NOT! I will never used them again!

• 1p
    1Paul1 Aug 20, 2012

Do not use Cudo... they are a joke

• Eg
    Eggyteddy Jul 19, 2012

haven't received goods and have been unable to contact them... will NEVER buy anything from them ever again... AVOID AVOID AVOID

• Di
    Didoug Jul 09, 2012

I paid for 2 USB's and 4 weeks later I am still waiting. I have emailed Cudo through their contact form on their website at least 3 times recently and have not received a reply. I also tried sending an email direct from my account and got a response that the email addess (Cudo.com.au/sales)couldn't be found. I will try the phone number but because of this I am now unsubcribing from all of the online shopping merchants except for a few that I have already had really great service from. Dianne

• Sh
    Shake and wait and wait and wait May 23, 2012

Kimmeth I too har been waiting for my shake and take to arrive. When did yours arrive? I have contacted the company directly and also cudo with no luck. I would live it of you kept me informed on how it is going because unfortunately I believe I will probably be in the same boat.

• Je
    Jezza Ozz May 11, 2012

I bought a steam cleaner in february from Cudo, I enquired as I never received my product and they said they had problems with their supplier and credited my cudo account. They don't communicate or return my e-mails. I will never use them.again and bought this product in good faith and just want my money back. They never respond and don't bother to reply to my mails when they are the ones who have messed up!!! Don't know what else to do to get my refund!!

• Wa
    Wasted My Money May 10, 2012

Thanks for the number Sarah, I have been trying to get a response from Cudo for over 4 weeks in regards to 2 x Camp-dive vouchers i purchased before Christmas, The Company don't have any dates available for the dive and they are also un contactable, so i am finding all this very frustrating and now feel i have wasted $200. I have contact the department of fair trading as they have said i am entitled to a refund but would be advised to try and contact Cudo direct to get it sorted rather then go through them but looks like i have no choice, I have tried the number and it just rings and goes to a message bank so as per the previous i am not holding my breath on a response. I have used jump on it before and have never had this problem, so i wont be using Cudo again nor will i recommend them, Also i have been told they were on a current affair last nice saying how good they are maybe we should all get together and let them know what is going on.
    Very Frustrated

Dang10 May 09, 2012

Have been waiting 4 weeks for my purchase... No items, no response from Cudo after 3 emails... Getting really P15Sed off at the moment. They say they will contact in 2-4 working days, but nothing... I have heaps of purchases from Scoopon with no issues, Never again with Cudo but I will hound them until they bleed through the eyes or give me my money back!!!

• Ha
    Harish Desai May 05, 2012

I bought a couple of things from Cudo .I bought a office surveillance system & A super absorbent step Mat. I bought things after that which I received but not these >

• Ki
    Kimmeth Apr 24, 2012

I waited over 2 months for a 'Shake and Take' - a blender. I sent numerous emails asking for someone to call me to no avail. The emails blamed the supplier saying that they had a delay on the product and it was out of their control. However, at the same time I was waiting, they offered the product to the public again! Despite not being able to fill the existing orders.
    To add insult to the injury, I finally received the product and it was made out of extremely cheap plastic and it leaks, so there is no way you can use it to blend anything without a huge mess.
    I've asked for a refund and had no response. Am so going to use the phone number - thanks Sarah!

Angry and Anoyed Apr 18, 2012

Sarah i LOVE you! I have been waiting for a bloody steamer to arrive that i bought in JANUARY! It was supposed to be a 2 to 4 week delivery window. I have now sent 8 emails to "customer support" - what a joke. Each time I've been palmed off with comments such as "you should get it soon..." and "we rely on our suppliers..." blah blah. Well CUDO, I bought from YOU not your supplier, and I'd appreciate it if you would sort it out already!!! argh! They have no idea what's going on and have no intention of looking into it, so i am so grateful to finally have a number to call.
    ***WARNING*** DO NOT PURCHACE FROM CUDO...EVER...SERIOUSLY.

• Ro
    ROBYNNE Apr 11, 2012

I have ordered a coffee machine from CUDO and despite many emails i still have not received it from 8 weeks ago, and they keep promising it is on its way, but i have not seen any product yet. DONT ORDER FROM CUDO - I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND MISLEADING ABOUT PURCHASES.

Nomes Mar 31, 2012

Wow- amazing to see so many people unhappy with CUDO, I've only used it a couple of times and was happy, until now waiting over a month for a sip and take, same as Mel, it's on our credit card history, but no email or invoice, or on my purchase history.
    I was just looking for a phone number thinking this is terrible- making it so hard to actually speak to a human!!! when I came across all these comments just trying to find a phone number, so thank you Sarah, you've obviously helped a mountain of people.
    No so called '"business"" should be allowed to operate over the internet without a contact number for people genuinely needing to track down their purchases, after all it's our hard earned money they are taking without even reassuring you as to what's going on!!
    I think I'll be heading to the shops from now on, so once I've handed over the cash I have my product in my hand!!!
    All that glitters is not always gold...

• Ro
    Robert ALLISON Mar 30, 2012

Same old, house cleaning voucher listed phone number, called to make an appointment,
    and they did not know the company or what I was talking about and hung up.
    A reply from cudo would be appreciated . Robert

• Ka
    KathB Mar 06, 2012

Thanks Sarah for the phone number - it is TOTALLY ridiculous it's not on website. I just rang and they are processing a refund for me, after I took half day off to get "pampered" with a 1 hour massage and 1 hour facial - bowled up and CLOSED!!! I'm unhappy that CUDO did not inform me of this and I wasted my time and money for NOTHING!!!

• Sc
    scotia46 Mar 02, 2012

Thanks a mil Sarah. Thanks for the telephone number as I was able to raise CUDO and lodged my complaint. Lets see if they get active. If it wasn't for your posting the telephone number sarah; I would have still been looiking for it and wasted another three years of my life.

• Ra
    Rachella Feb 23, 2012

You can also try:
    https://getsatisfaction.com/people/cat_2890790 or https://getsatisfaction.com/cudo
    (the pages are old, click on the 'view archived' option)

Their email is: [email protected]

The phone number as Sarah said above is [protected] - but it rings and rings and then goes to a message service, saying leave your details and they will call yuo back - I am not going to hold my breath :)

• Ru
    rujam Feb 09, 2012

I am still waiting for my tooth whitenig kit, money taken out Jan.21st but still nothing received. Not happy Jan. Amazingly enough I ordered yarn from Turkey and it arrived 4 days later so why the delay on goods posted within Australia? Ruth

daffie Jan 10, 2012

i won't be using them again...and will be telling any one who listens not to either!
    i am still wainting for earrings, x 2, to arrive. they were supposed to be here before christmas. i see today there is a posted message on their questions page re., these earrings, saying they are having trouble with their supplier. i notice these same earrings were recently offered on another group buying website...it seems to me that more earrings were sold than actually exist.
    are these sites answerable to any government department? shonky to say the least!
    it is certainly buyer beware in this case!

• Rb
    rbsyd Jan 09, 2012

I ordered the same items as you before the 15 dec...and am still waiting..I filled up online form as well which says their friendly staff will contact us within 3-5 days but guess what?? it has already been 12 odd days and no response...this is the first time I have bought something through cudo and I am so unhappy with them...will not deal with them again!!!

R

• Mi
    middonaitokurabu Jan 07, 2012

I am in Adelaide and have not heard or received anything regarding my order. not even an email, even though i have been charged for the purchase.

Can you please put up the number for EVERYONE to see as i also could not find any form of contacting them to find out what has happened.

If anyone has an email address, can you also post this up.
    Thanks and hope we all get our issues resolved.

Steve

• Qi
    qi Feng Attrill Jan 07, 2012

I will never use Cudo again as I bought 2 items pre Christmas(Swarovski crystal earring and silver plated eternity and chain) as cudo stated as long as I ordered before 15th of Dec.2011 and these 2 items will be arrived before Christmas, now it is 7th of Jan 2012, I am still waiting ..., I contacted Cudo 2x times via email, no respond..., I will try to call cudo next Monday, Thank you Sarah who provided phone number because there is no contact phone number on Cudo site.

• Mi
    mickse Jan 04, 2012

I purchased 3 vochers to buy items as christams presents. I was assured that if i place the orders before 5th December i will have them in time for christmas. I am still waiting for the goods and i can not contact the help centre for cudo as the site is unavailable.

Dawn13 Jan 03, 2012

Thanks for the telephone number Sarah! I am also in a similar predicament as the rest of you. I purchased 2 vouchers from Cudo for a mani and pedi. Well the service I received was awful. I did complain to the salon but have heard nothing back from them. I still have another voucher for the same salon but would prefer a refund than get more of the same bad service so I will try and contact Cudo and see what they have to say. Isn't Cudo part of Channel 9?

• Go
    gorjul Dec 24, 2011

I puchased 3 smoothing bras from Cudo (Merchant: Shoptoit.com.au) in October 2011 for a xmas present, to date, I am still waiting for delivery. I have sent several emails to cudo and have had no response. I even tried the merchant to no avial. No phones nos. for anybody. I am so angry at the moment. I will never purchase from Cudo again. I am now going to contact Paypal to see if I can get my payment reversed.

Annoyed Dude Dec 19, 2011

Same problem here. Trying to get a refund for a meal voucher in Brisbane because the company, Liquid, refused to offer entrees, which were a part of the deal, on the night. Emailed Cudo many times and no response.

Will never buy from them again.

• Ts
    T.Shorter-Davies Dec 18, 2011

Cudo are pretty damn ordinary- no contact number, extremely lengthy wait for any sort of dismal reply and no satisfaction.
    I'm in similar situation having bought/ ordered a necklace as Christmas gift back in beginning Oct and am still waiting for it to arrive ( voucher says max time 8 weeks to arrive and we are passed that!! ). Tried to ring company who make the jewellery, they aren't answering.
    I don't want the necklace if its not here by the end of this week- I bought it for my niece.
    I really appreciate finding this site and number- I'll be ringing it first thing. HUGE THANKS! Hope Cudo answer and sort this out asap. Doubt I'd use Cudo again after my other poor response and time frame. Seems that Cudo is pretty dodgy to me !

• Ps
    pszm291111 Nov 30, 2011

Thank you Sarah for the phone number, my husband purchased a lawn mowing voucher $39 [original price $89] from cudo.com.au and it took us 1.5 months to get a appointment from the company. On the date of appointment, it rained, no contact was made by the company to inform us whether they were making the appointment or not, or even about rescheduling. and nor were they returning calls. We had to mow the lawn on sunday because grass was too long, the company contacted us via email that theyll attend to us on Tuesday [after we had mowed the lawn]. We had to ask our neighbours to open the gates and send our dog to our inlaws for the day. The mowing company arrived at 1:30pm and did edging, blowing & sprayed weed killing chemicals and left at 1:45pm.. When I rang the company to justify $39 for 15mins of service, the person on the end of the phone got abusive and called me names. I have been trying to get in touch with cudo.com.au without anyluck, so really appreciate the phone number.