Having problems with Cudo?

Cudo Customer Service Contacts

Level 1
259 Coventry Street

South Melbourne, Victoria
Australia - 3205

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cudo Customer Service. Initial Cudo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cudo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cudo. Discuss the issues you have had with Cudo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

CUDOWindow cleaning service

Windx cleaning services
voucher HUXKZWXN. expires 14.01.2021

Can not use this voucher as it is for a first time users only. I did lodge a refund request to CUDO at the begining of DXecember 2020 and still has no reply

L
    Dec 16, 2020

CUDO — 3 lots of 12 bottles of wine

HI On the 9th November I paid 2 lots of $69.00 for 2 dozen bottles of wine. (See purchase below) I HAVE NEVER...

CUDOhair package deal

I recently purchased the hair package deal and I am not happy with the result when I arrived at the salon I specifically told the hairdresser what color I wanted but it did not turn out the way I wanted after washing my hair I was not happy with the color so she darkened the color and still was not the color I was after I was very unhappy with the color it was not near the color I wanted I told her many times what color I wanted I just want my refund back.

E
      Aug 08, 2019

CUDO — voucher that I cannot use

First of all I actually will admit I didn't read the fine print properly. The fine print says max voucher i...

CUDOvoucher for austrian beer bar & restaurant at dee why

Bought a voucher for Austrian Beer Bar & Restaurant at Dee Why only to find that is only available between 11:30 and 2pm! yes its well hidden in the terms and conditions but this is information is quite important and should be stated in the voucher title that is for lunch only!!!
      Then you don't provide refunds!!

• Updated by John Bus · Dec 05, 2018

This complaint is against CUDO!

Then you don't provide refunds!!

CUDOcudo unexpired voucher refund

Dear Cudo customer support,
        I request that you refund my 2x "Wood N Chimney" unused and not yet
        expired Cudo vouchers.

I have 2x Cudo vouchers (attached) which "nominally will expire
        midnight today 5/4/18"
        I have tried many times to phone and book the restaurant and tried
        repeatedly to book online unsuccessfully (always full)
        customer support abysmal

In desperation, additionally I have tried to contact the manager
        "Ishar Gupta" to arrange a booking today before my 2 vouchers expire,
        and after delay he has insisted that I recover the cost of my unused
        vouchers from CUDO.

Please do not make this difficult for me as I will take this complaint further.
        I look forward your return communication and to my entitled refund.
        regards,
        Andy Procop (ph: [protected])
        [protected]@gmail.com

Hello Andy. Great News - Your order has been confirmed
        Details:
        Quantity Name How to use
        2 x Lunch or dinner with drinks for two people (valued up to $72)
        Access your voucher here for specific instructions
        You can view the details of your purchases in your account any time.
        Located in: Melbourne Central Address: 302/211 La Trobe Street,
        Melbourne VIC 3000
        Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 11AM
        Menu: 9.zwcdn.zwift.com.au
        Reservations: dimmi.com.au, opentable.com.au
        Order: woodnchimney.com.au, foodora.com.au, eatnow.com.au, menulog.com.au
        Phone: [protected]

Thanks for your question. Please be advised, Cudo don't provide
        Customer Support by way of phone. If you could please email our
        Customer Support Team directly to: [protected]@cudo.com.au - with a
        detailed explanation of the issue, we'll be more than happy to assist
        you!

Victoria
        Australia - 3205
        Customer Support Phone Numbers
        Web: cudo.com.au

> http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/groupon-vouchers-waste-of-money-hundreds-of-australian-consumers-out-of-pocket/news-story/b26af81984e2385f1016bd85a2e5ab6e
        > Groupon vouchers ‘waste of money': Hundreds of Australian consumers out of pocket
        > HUNDREDS of Groupon Australia consumers say they have been "ripped off" after purchasing vouchers that turned out to be unredeemable and non-refundable from the online marketplace.
        > The global company sells discounted vouchers on behalf of its merchants for holidays, restaurants, bars, beauty salons, activities and more.
        > But many Australian users claim they've not been able to redeem their vouchers or get a refund.
        > Those who spoke to news.com.au said they were repeatedly told by merchants there was no availability every time they tried to book various hotels, activities and salon appointments.
        > They reported the issue to Groupon, which directed their complaints back to the merchants, who weren't able to resolve the matter. Their vouchers eventually expired.

L

CUDO — restaurant voucher

Was given a gift of voucher for indilicious restaurant. When you ring the number to book it say...

S

CUDO — I would like a refund for a bad product

I have sent several complaints asking to be contacted to no avail. I am very dissatisfied with my purchase...

Sydney Metro Area
          A

CUDO — contacted cudo re: resort deal - no answer

Hi, Cudo I've contacted your customer service via email - as that is the only option available to people...

CUDOIphone 6s plus

I made my purchase over a month ago? And the item still hasn't arrived.
          Where does it say it will take over a month to recieve
          I've had to purchase another because this was a present? So thanks for being such a disappointment

I need a refund asap this is the worst customer service experience i've ever had and I will never been shopping with cudo ever again

I want the 747.15 refunded asap I don't want anymore excuses from you

• Ke
              Kerry Australia Apr 06, 2017

I too am waiting for my phone that I paid for over a month ago. All I get is back and forth bull crap excuses with no real answer. I will never purchase from Cudo EVER again!

• Rh
              Rhayle Apr 07, 2017

@Kerry Australia How bad r they! Did you pay via PayPal? I did I opened a dispute case demanding a refund they r so dodgy
              Did you know it's coming from overseas? That was not put in the terms when we purchased it?
              Makes me so angry
              I've asked for a Refund 5x and they keep on ignoring me
              Too bad I'm getting that refund

CUDOQueen vistoria harbour cruise march 11

Your company ran a deal for a company afloatcruises the deal showed a picture of the queen Victoria cruise ship ( not the little vessel that you actually went on ) the picture was of champagne flutes and elegant food and the deal even stated chicken skewers, prawn skewers and fancy cakes. ( not the drinks in plastic cups, , chicken pieces served with plastic cutlery small pieces of sticky pudding served to you with no plates or serviettes you just were expected to use you hands.) the supposed full price was $140 a head which also fueled the belief that we were going on the big ship not the little vessel with seats and no tables. The deal was $49 each person and the cruise and food that you got was worth maybe $30. We were not alone in the shock of what we had really purchased, The other passengers all dressed up had come for a grand adventure . Many including 2 of our party had travelled large distances for this event. The woman beside me had brought 13 people with her

As this was not the event that we paid for by any stretch of the imagination we would like a full refund for our party of 6. I have been a long time user of cudo and am very dissappointed as wer my 80 year old parents and their friends
            Helen Conway [protected]@yahoo.com.sg

Cudo Pty LtdRefund

I bought a Sofa from cudo. It looked wonderful online, exactly what I was after. $1, 199 value for $799 advertised as 100% PU leather and ultimate comfort. Upon delivery the back of the sofa is clad in blue synthetic. I can feel the frame of the sofa when in sitting position. The interior fabric is torn and what stuffing they used to pad it is starting to leak out. They have used splintered wood in the frame. There is a stain on one of the arms. The arms that attach separately have an inch play. One of the arms I cant attach without the aid of another person. Obviously I want a refund on my money as this is a piece of crap. Cudo has refused to refund my purchase advising they don't refund for change of mind even though they were sent photos. This is infuriating. I am now having to pursue this matter through the courts. I will never purchase from this company again and I will tell everyone I can how greedy and unethical they are. I hate cudo!!

R

CUDO — All i want is my money back

I am after a refund on 2 vouchers which I purchased on the 17th October 2013. Redemption code 658-P5G (#56...

Melbourne

CUDOPurchased items not received!

I ordered and paid for 3 items on CUDO on 9 June 2013. The terms stated a delivery time of 3-4 weeks. after 6 weeks I forwarded an email to CUDO querying the status of my purchase and received a standard response stating that the items had commenced being posted on the preceding Friday and to contact them again if the items did not arrive the next day. Surprise, surprise, the items did not arrive and I sent another email, and another, and another!!! It is now 2 months since I purchased the items and STILL I have not received my items. It is obvious that sellers on sites such as CUDO do not actually have the goods that are selling, and in fact, it appears that they simply wait to see how many buyers commit and pay for their product before then placing an order overseas. They come unstuck however, when the placed overseas order is delayed (or simply doesn't provide the goods). You show good faith, pay your money and get ripped off...Thanks for nothing! What is the acronym? CUDO (Consumers Under Dilusion Obviously)

• Gi
                    Gina McMahon Jun 10, 2014

I ordered a jewelry cleaner and it arrived broken. I emailed cudo and they told me to send a photo of the broken product which I did...there was 3 or 4 further emails and the nothing... I emailed requesting my money back and suggested I return the product. I heard nothing from them.. I am not well as I have breast cancer and this is terribly frustrating... My email is. [email protected]

• Li
                    linda chadwick Dec 17, 2013

voucher no; [protected] merchant pin 1013 rejouv argan oil delivery 25th feb; t0 8th march not received as yet please refund my money into my bank account asap, this is unacceptable not even an email to explain that it will be late in arriving

CUDOCan't redeem the vouchers

I bought two vouchers from Cudo to dine at Bar and Grill Cantina in Victoria Park, Western Australia on 05/12/2013. When I tried to contact the place several times at their business hours, no one picked up the phone and no voice-mail either. I also submitted twice via their online request/inquiry form but no response either.
                  Then I contacted Cudo to report this and all I got were I have to try again. They won't give me refund and even suggested that I can give the voucher to someone. How could I redeem the voucher if no one answers? What kind of customer service is this? Very frustrated.

Cudo.comBad quality suit case

I bought a 5 piece suit case from Cudo since I am living for overseas vacation and received on time. I started packing everything and when I lifted the suit case using top handle with 20kg clothes the handle broke, it suppose to hold 40kg weight. I asked Cudo about it 2 months back. I got web site for filling form, no response from it. I asked Cudo again and got a reply saying the below

"We have received an email back from the merchant and have been advised that this appears to be serious ware and tear and unfortunately issues such as this are not covered under their warranty terms and conditions."

If they sell anything with Karno stuff stay away from it!

CUDOnon refundable voucher

Cudo sold me a vouicher for abs auto brake service stating there was several locations and the nearest one to me was in brisbane. cudo failed to tell me some of the dealers were self owned and that the brisbane one when contacted will not honour it, I then contacted cudo and they told me that they would not give me a refund but I could give it away so I have lost $69.00 I feel this is very unfair

Y

Cudo-Christmas Tree — Late delivery and faulty

I purchased a Christmas tree from Cudo for $69. The approximate delivery date was 28 Nov. After numerou...

Perth Metro Area

Bidirect and cudoSurveillance system does not work

Purchased a home surveillance unit from cudo. Merchant is Bidirect. Surveillance cameras do not work and instructions in extremely poor english. Despite my request for the cudo guarantee to be honored, my request was passed on to the merchant who refuses to acknowledge issues with the product and is refusing to provide a refund. Will now need to escalate further. Anyone else with this issue please contact me as this is unacceptable.

CUDONever received my item

I purchased 2 100% Egyptian cotton bathrobes through Cudo on June 13. Delivery at that time said 4 - 6 weeks. I waited the expected time and nothing arrived. I contacted Cudo again and they gave me a revised delivery date of mid August. I waited the extra time and still no bathrobes. I contacted them AGAIN and was given yet another revised delivery date of early September. I have requested a refund twice and have heard nothing back. I should NOT have to wait THREE months for an item that was supposed to arrive within 6 weeks. This is legalised robbery! I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC and have just issued Cudo with a Letter of Demand. What's worse is that Cudo have some apparent "satisfaction guarantee"; they give a full refund if you're not satisfied! Fat lot of good that does anyone! I'm NOT SATISFIED CUDO - Where's my refund!?!

• In
                              ing47 Jan 31, 2013

Looking through other comment posts, my Cudo experience is very similar. They only tell you a very far off delivery date once the order is finalised and can't be cancelled. Payment is whisked out of your credit card instantly, with eye watering speed. And when the promised date has come and gone, there is no personal contact from Cudo, just a generic message on their website listing alternative delivery dates for the many products they haven't been able to provide. They did respond to my email sent via their Contact Us page, with a flippant "blame the supplier, we can't do anything, enjoy the product when it eventually comes" attitude, followed by an earnest reminder that I am a valued Cudo customer. Needless to say, the alternative delivery date also came and went. Another email from me got a response with a third delivery schedule. Eventually, the product arrived - many weeks late and minimal customer support. I certainly will never use Cudo again, and I will make it a priority to spread the word so as many other people as possible don't get sucked into a lengthy and frustrating exprerience.

Maureen Wilkinson Dec 13, 2012

Ordered a 7" Ereader on the 2nd of November. The money was taken out of my account on that day, It is the 15th of November still no delivery. This is the 1st and last time I will ever use Cudo. So disappointed with this company. I have no Idea on how to find out what happened to the delivery. They should provide the phone number of the delivery company,