Having problems with Cudo?

Cudo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 19, 2011. The latest review Cudo Holidays was posted on Aug 17, 2021. The latest complaint Cudo Holidays was resolved on Aug 17, 2021. Cudo has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 36 reviews. Cudo has resolved 15 complaints.

Cudo Customer Service Contacts

Level 1
259 Coventry Street

South Melbourne, Victoria
Australia - 3205

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cudo Customer Service. Initial Cudo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cudo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cudo. Discuss the issues you have had with Cudo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cudo Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Cudo-Christmas Tree — Late delivery and faulty

I purchased a Christmas tree from Cudo for $69. The approximate delivery date was 28 Nov. After numerou...

Perth Metro Area

Bidirect and cudoSurveillance system does not work

Purchased a home surveillance unit from cudo. Merchant is Bidirect. Surveillance cameras do not work and instructions in extremely poor english. Despite my request for the cudo guarantee to be honored, my request was passed on to the merchant who refuses to acknowledge issues with the product and is refusing to provide a refund. Will now need to escalate further. Anyone else with this issue please contact me as this is unacceptable.

CUDONever received my item

I purchased 2 100% Egyptian cotton bathrobes through Cudo on June 13. Delivery at that time said 4 - 6 weeks. I waited the expected time and nothing arrived. I contacted Cudo again and they gave me a revised delivery date of mid August. I waited the extra time and still no bathrobes. I contacted them AGAIN and was given yet another revised delivery date of early September. I have requested a refund twice and have heard nothing back. I should NOT have to wait THREE months for an item that was supposed to arrive within 6 weeks. This is legalised robbery! I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC and have just issued Cudo with a Letter of Demand. What's worse is that Cudo have some apparent "satisfaction guarantee"; they give a full refund if you're not satisfied! Fat lot of good that does anyone! I'm NOT SATISFIED CUDO - Where's my refund!?!

• In
        ing47 Jan 31, 2013

Looking through other comment posts, my Cudo experience is very similar. They only tell you a very far off delivery date once the order is finalised and can't be cancelled. Payment is whisked out of your credit card instantly, with eye watering speed. And when the promised date has come and gone, there is no personal contact from Cudo, just a generic message on their website listing alternative delivery dates for the many products they haven't been able to provide. They did respond to my email sent via their Contact Us page, with a flippant "blame the supplier, we can't do anything, enjoy the product when it eventually comes" attitude, followed by an earnest reminder that I am a valued Cudo customer. Needless to say, the alternative delivery date also came and went. Another email from me got a response with a third delivery schedule. Eventually, the product arrived - many weeks late and minimal customer support. I certainly will never use Cudo again, and I will make it a priority to spread the word so as many other people as possible don't get sucked into a lengthy and frustrating exprerience.

Maureen Wilkinson Dec 13, 2012

Ordered a 7" Ereader on the 2nd of November. The money was taken out of my account on that day, It is the 15th of November still no delivery. This is the 1st and last time I will ever use Cudo. So disappointed with this company. I have no Idea on how to find out what happened to the delivery. They should provide the phone number of the delivery company,

CUDOBought a voucher. Have tried to ring and email Cudo on numerous occasions with NO response

I purchased a massage via Cudo. When I tried to contact SJ Massage and Beauty at Payneham, SA, there was no answer and emails were returned. I even went to the address provided ( Level 1, 230 Payneham Rd, Payneham, SA 5070). There was no such business. I have tried to Contact Cudo via email and phone on more than 6 occasions without any reply. This has been going on for 6 weeks. The voucher expires on the 28th October 2012. I am very disillusioned with Cudo and feel I've been 'ripped off". Whenever I ring Cudo I get an answering machine, I ask them to return my calls. Guess what??? No reply. Not happy. Can anyone help??

• Ho
          hollysaunders Mar 14, 2013

I recently bought a republic voucher, from there store its self. however the store going into administration will not let me purchase any goods before the store shuts down. I have rung them myself however there is just a voice mail service and no answer. I went into the store about 5 week ago to use my card only to get to the till and them tell me i can no longer use it in the store but i could try online. so i went online and its saying this card is no longer valid! to be quite honest i think this is disgusting that I've got the the card with my own money and not been able to get a refund. i am 14 years old and i usually shop at republic and its my Favorite store but at the minute its turning into the worst. This needs to be sorted because i want my money back as soon as possible otherwise there will be some real trouble that they will have to deal with!

Cudo - PJ Carpet CleaningUnable to contact supplier

Voucher purchased from Cudo unable to be redeemed as PJ Carpet Carpet cleaning uncontactable no answer to emails and phones disconnected. Asked for help from cudo, they are unable to help and wish me luck in trying to contact PJ Carpet Cleaning. The first time I went to use the voucher they were unable to meet the time frame as they were so busy, so extended the warranty time, cudo does not recognise this extended warranty and unable to help with refund. So be careful when purchasing good deals!!!

CUDONever received item

I made a purchase on 30th January 2012.I emailed Cudo asking about the item in mid March and got a reply back ONE WEEK LATER to advise that they've had delivery issues and to check with them again on 9th April. I replied back to that same email asking about a general enquiry which they never replied.

The date today is 11th April and I still have not received my item. I have not received a tracking number, no email to acknowledge the delay. Overall an extremely BAD experience. I have made many purchases online and despite a delay I have always been notified and well informed.

NEVER BUY FROM CUDO! ESPECIALLY IF YOU NEED TO RELY ON THIRD PARTY VENDORS VIA CUDO!

• Re
              Reviewer65656 Dec 20, 2015

I booked in to get my house cleaned on Monday 21st December at 8 am and no-one showed up. I have tried calling the company but their voicemail is full and the second number I had has been disconnected. I would like my $99 refunded. Very disappointing just before Xmas! Stella Leonidas

Comments

• We
              Wendy Marshall May 16, 2012

I bought crystal earrings on 29th February 2012. The earrings were supposed to be sent directly to me. I have contacted Cudo a couple of times and have had replies directing me to the person who is selling the earrings. I have tried to ring her but she did not answer. I e-mailed politely and had no response. I then e-mailed and asked her to just respond to the e-mail and still no reply. The e-mail address is [email protected] DO NOT DEAL WITH HER! Today is 17th May 2012 and I still have no earrings and no reply to my e-mail. What a sham! They are quick to take your money but then don't want to know you. This wa smy first and last dealing with Cudo!

• Ra
              rachelbella May 16, 2012

Same thing! Bought something in December and it still hasn't arrived. Received an email saying (and I quote) "...at this stage we are unable to guarantee that you steamer will be in fact delivered. There have been numerous issues with shipping etc - If/when your steamer does arrive PLEASE hold onto it as well as your Cudo credit."

Do they really think cudo credit is enough? We've asked on numerous occasions for a full refund. I think it's valid considering they can't guarentee the delivery of our item. Honestly, I'm sure these aren't the only occurences of no-show items, how much money are they making?

• Em
              Emcat Apr 15, 2012

I have had a similar experience. I bought an item in January and have sent a number of emails to which I receive an automatic reply but that's about all I get. Its now April and still no sign of the goods and nothing from Cudo. Last time I buy anything from them.

CUDODelayed delivery

have made a purchase on this site on the 24/1/2012, The expected delivery should be 2 to four weeks and until now have not received the item yet. I have emailed the customer service several times and requested to have this order refunded but sick of all their excuses. Please think before buying with CUDO and don't expect any refund if they don't meet their commitments. Don't fall on their ads "100% HAPPY WITH YOUR ORDER OR YOUR MONEY BACK' since if you start complaining and asking for refund you only get a automated reply and NO ONE WILL EVEN GETS BACK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR REQUEST. They will just ignore your emails!!!

• St
                Steph.x May 02, 2012

Looks like I'm in the same situation.Ordered & paid for latex pillows from Cudo late January. Now 3 months later I can't even get CUDO customer service to acknowledge my complaint. At the end of the day if the companies they are representing are not reliable CUDO is still required by law to respond to customer complaints. Is it any wonder there are no contact numbers - they wouldn't cope with the demand. Not good enough CUDO!!

• Vi
                Victstar17L Apr 03, 2012

CUDO customer service - no phone number to call and excuses via emails

• Vi
                Victstar17L Apr 03, 2012

Same here. I havent received an item purchased in January either, No phone number to call CUDO and after several emails they say I cannot have a refund because its on its way! That was 6 weeks ago and after several emails I havent got a refund or my product. I wont be buying through CUDO again!

CUDOCustomer Service

This is for everyone who is frustrated with Cudo's customer service methods - not a good move eliminating any source of customer service contact support from your website. This number is literally nowhere to be found. This is their number for anyone pulling their hair out trying to find it: [protected]

• CUDO is appalling! Never again. Bought a voucher for a "romantic five start getaway" that ended up being a motel!!! I flew interstate to redeem this voucher! Not to mention he ruined weekend getaway for a ten year anniversary. Have sent multiple emails via website as well as to [email protected] as the "[email protected]" apparently is incorrect. Have also called the number provided above only to get voicemail each time. So frustrating!!! Never again CUDO!

• Lk
                  Lkayw Sep 20, 2012

I am having the EXACT same issue and the merchant is indicating this is my issue and not their poor product. What do I do now ?

• Ar
                  arch currie Aug 01, 2012

Dear Cudo

My email is [email protected] - I have 2 orders that were processed 6 weeks ago - and still no product.

My payment reference is - [protected]
                  and
                  - [protected]

Can you please tell me what is happening.

ARCH CURRIE

• To
                  Toozie May 01, 2012

The Customer Service offered by Cudo is nothing short of a joke! I bought two vouchers and have been advised by Cudo that the business has gone out of business and they have credited my Cudo account with CUDO dollars. No thanks Buddy - I will have my money back!!! You can deposit it into my account that you have on file! Now trying to contact CUDO by email and phone but to no avail! It looks like I will have to go through my bank and fill out a form to get the money back. I will never recommend CUDO to anyone...it leaves a very bad taste in your mouth when you have purchased something in good faith. How do they stay in business when there are so many forums with so many complaints???

• Po
                  P-Off! Mar 06, 2012

Thanks for suppling their number, but did anyone answer? I just tried and I got an answering machine, I will NEVER buy anything from them again!

CUDOIPHONE KIT PURCHASED

I purchased on Cudo a IPHONE KIT for $29.00 on the 6th December 2011, the amount was taken out from my credit card on the same day but I have not received the goods as yet, I have purchased on numerous occassions things from Cudo in the past but never had a problem.
                Can you please investigate and let me know what happened to my order.

• Li
                    LiamB Sep 21, 2012

I have the same issue with the iPhone kit. So far I have received three emails with revised dates where they just putting off the delivery date. It's been 12 weeks now and I have zero confidence I can expect any response other than a generic email with a random date some time in the future. Can't believe these guys are still in business after reading all of the complaints here.

CUDO — not satisfied with service

I purchased an offer from Cudo over 2 months ago - 12 months of unlimited IPL for $299 with Insight Body. I...

Melbourne

CUDO — 100% happy with order or money back guarantee is false

I bought a voucher from CUDO for True Blue Dive, this was for a birthday present to be used around mid...

Cudo, MelbourneTerrible Service

I bought a voucher for three smooth slim bras in August. Was told by Cudo three weeks later that they had sourced another supplier as original supplier was unable to fulfil the order. It's now December 21st and I'm still waiting. Cudo's customer service is absolutely appauling. You aren't able to contact them by phone but they do have live chat on their site. I've spoken to the live chat six times and they say someone will get back to me. Still waiting!! Tried emailing their customer service and no-one ever returns your email. So, they have my money and I have no product. Do not buy from this company, they are absolutely hopeless!!

• Lo
                      louise_m Dec 27, 2011

Same thing happened to me. I've sent them many e-mails with only one reply and it was a genetic reply not even answering my request for a full refund. Cudo has left me as an unsatisfied customer and are not living up to there "satisfaction guarantee".

• Sh
                      shweta sachdeva Dec 21, 2011

Sir,
                      Pl. humble request for as below mentioned passport send urgently.
                      File Reference Number : JPR-W290973-11 Application Date : 03-05-2011
                      Applicant's Name : OM PRAKASH SACHDEVA Applicant's Date of Birth : 07-07-1964
                      STATUS :

It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time

File Reference Number : JPR-W290975-11 Application Date : 03-05-2011
                      Applicant's Name : SHWETA SACHDEVA Applicant's Date of Birth : 14-07-1987

File Reference Number : JPR-W290976-11 Application Date : 03-05-2011
                      Applicant's Name : ANSHUL SACHDEVA Applicant's Date of Birth : 08-09-1990

File Reference Number : JPR-W290974-11 Application Date : 03-05-2011
                      Applicant's Name : SHAKUNTLA SACHDEVA Applicant's Date of Birth : 20-05-1962
                      STATUS :

PLEASE SEND THE ABOVE INFORMATION/ DOCUMENTS WITHIN 15 DAYS FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE PRESUMED THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN OBTAINING A PASSPORT AND THAT YOU APPLICATION WILL BE CLOSED.

CUDO — Lack of contact

After buying Cudo vouchers I have tried to contact Cudo using their advertised email customer support email...

Adelaide

CUDOcudo poor servicde

never never deal with cudo again!!! when you have a problem with the transation, being charged the wrong amount, they just ignored and pretent that they didn't know how it happened. All they want to do is to trick you buy something, get your credit detail, charge whatever amount they like then never be contatable again, never solve your problem as you have already paid. They just simply don't care. They don't care whether you get what you pay for as long as they have already got your money. Very disguisting website dealer!!!

CUDO — Cudo 'money back guarantee' is false

I just requested a refund for a cudo voucher that was not correctly described in the offer. I apparently...

Sydney Metro Area

CUDO — No contact from cudo

I purchased a voucher from cudo for a facial, massage from Holistictouch and have been unable to contact...

Brisbane Metro Area