Menu
Buckeye Tool Supply Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Buckeye Tool Supply
reviews & complaints

www.buckeyetoolsupply.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 14 Reviews

Buckeye Tool Supply Complaints Summary

11 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from Buckeye Tool Supply. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Buckeye Tool Supply has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Buckeye Tool Supply. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Buckeye Tool Supply reviews & complaints 14

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Buckeye Tool Supply reviews & complaints

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Buckeye Tool Supply I ordered a product from them and paid for it, but did not receive it

I ordered a product from them and paid for it, but did not receive it. Emails went unanswered. No one answers the phone at the number listed. The voicemail is not set up.

A. Schroeder
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I returned items to Buckeye Tool Supply and they rec'd. it on 07/01 and I have not rec'd. a refund.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Buckeye Tool Supply Return a pressure switch to Buckeye Tool Supply for a refund

Return a pressure switch to Buckeye Tool Supply for a refund. They received it on September 14. I have been trying to reach them by phone and emails with no response.

B. Mann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a item I needed for my business, they still have not shipped the item, and giving me the runaround about a refund.

K

Buckeye Tool Supply Sent me the wrong parts

Sent me the wrong parts. I ordered polishing bonnets for my black and decker 6 inch polisher,part number sku: [protected]-2pk and received [protected]. Tried calling them but no answer. Please help!

Hide full review

Is Buckeye Tool Supply legit?

Our verdict: Buckeye Tool Supply has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Buckeye Tool Supply's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Buckeye Tool Supply can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Buckeye Tool Supply earns 95% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Buckeye Tool Supply achives 95% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

By resolving 78% of 14 negative reviews, Buckeye Tool Supply is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Buckeyetoolsupply.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Buckeye Tool Supply website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Buckeyetoolsupply.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Buckeyetoolsupply.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Buckeye Tool Supply protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Buckeye Tool Supply has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • Be aware that Buckeye Tool Supply's website appears to be selling firearms. While it's important to exercise your Second Amendment rights, it's equally important to ensure that you are doing so safely and responsibly.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Buckeye Tool Supply. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
K
Buckeye Tool Supply has left an official reply on this complaint.

Buckeye Tool Supply Ordered a package of two belts for my snowblower the sku was *** Order number was ***

Ordered a package of two belts for my snowblower the sku was *** Order number was ***. I got my order and the belts are for a snapper lawn mower sku ***? I have tried calling all day and it goes to a voice Mail that has not been set up yet, +[protected]. I would like either my product ASAP or a full refund of $47.99 US.

D. Crist
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ordered wrong part trying to do a return. No answer from email and phone not set up for messages and no one answers. Need instructions on returning for credit.

P
Buckeye Tool Supply has left an official reply on this complaint.

Buckeye Tool Supply I placed an internet order with Buckeye Tool Order #*** on 8/29 with a delivery date of September 2

I placed an internet order with Buckeye Tool Order #*** on 8/29 with a delivery date of September 2. As of today, 9/8, the order status is unchanged from 8/30 and remains in "Package Acceptance Pending." My email inquiry hasn't been answered and their listed phone number answers that no voice mailbox has been setup on this line.

J

Buckeye Tool Supply Placed order *** on Amazon on Aug 29

Placed order *** on Amazon on Aug 29. Order shows as shipped on Sept 2 but there is a tracking number, but no tracking information like the ordered didn't get shipped. I have tried to call the company but no answer and I get a message that the voicemail box isn't setup so I can't leave a message. My CC has been charged so I would like a refund of $131.58 ASAP.

J
Buckeye Tool Supply has left an official reply on this complaint.

Buckeye Tool Supply I ordered 4 items and when I received my order, only 2 items were in the shipment

I ordered 4 items and when I received my order, only 2 items were in the shipment. However, all 4 items were listed on the packaging list. I called the company numerous times, but there is no answer and their voicemail is not set-up. I also sent 2 emails, but there was no reply. The USPS tracking info states that the 4 items were delivered, but again, only 2 items were in the shipping package.

Buckeye Tool Supply has left an official reply on this complaint.

Buckeye Tool Supply I purchased a part thru *** which was filled by Buck Eye Tool

I purchased a part thru *** which was filled by Buck Eye Tool. We received the wrong part. An RMA (#***) was issued by Buck Eye Tool, we returned the part which was received by Buck Eye Tool on 8/2. We have not receive the refund as of today. I think Buck Eye Tool has had sufficient time to process the refund. Please advise how we can persuade Buck Eye Tool to finalize the refund. Thank you for your help. Kind regards

I
Buckeye Tool Supply has left an official reply on this complaint.

Buckeye Tool Supply We purchased a lawn mower grass bag which did not fit our mower

We purchased a lawn mower grass bag which did not fit our mower. I returned the item to Buckey Tool Supply via USPS. The tracking number states the item was delivered to them on 5/15. I have not received a credit for my return and it's been almost a month. I cannot get thru to anyone via their phone number and their voice mail has not been set up. They do not reply to emails either. I have sent several! I have an order number, tracking number if you need it.

C
Buckeye Tool Supply has left an official reply on this complaint.

Buckeye Tool Supply Part ordered did not fit my DeWalt polisher as stated, I have emailed and sent message from their website as well for a return authorization I

Part ordered did not fit my DeWalt polisher as stated, I have emailed and sent message from their website as well for a return authorization I have also called several times and no answer phone has not been set up to receive calls or messages. Poor poor after the sale Customer Service. Order #*** P/N #***. A complete Wishy Washy company.in my opinion and my opinion is what matters for future business with Buck Eye Tools supply Co, we live and learn.

E

Buckeye Tool Supply my order number is #***

my order number is #***. I order a package of grass shear blades for my Black & Decker grass shears. These are 6 inch blades used for trimming small shrubs. Instead, I received a package of blades that look like they would be used on a lawnmower. I have tried contacting Buckeye Tool Supply by phone...but no luck. Their voice mail is not set up. And my e-mails go unanswered. So now what do I do? I want to return the lawn mower blades but don't know the procedure for doing so. And if they can't fulfill my order...then please credit my VISA.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Buckeye Tool Supply You can try calling them yourselves, I called 5 different occasions and no one answers the phone

You can try calling them yourselves, I called 5 different occasions and no one answers the phone. They instead direct you to email them. I emailed 3 emails that were non returned. They give you 30 days to return an item so since I never heard back from them I mailed the item (table saw fence) back to them with tracking *** via *** and they received my item back toward the end of June. I can't get anyone to respond to an email or contact me. Order ***. Lousy business and I only supported them because they were in Ohio - mistake.

R
Buckeye Tool Supply has left an official reply on this complaint.

Buckeye Tool Supply I contacted this company per their instructions within the dates that had been requested per instructions

I contacted this company per their instructions within the dates that had been requested per instructions. I heard nothing about the return or any contact about what to do. I fill out the questions and send this to them and again I hear nothing. I am want to return the parts since they are the wrong ones and it says "30 day return hassle free" no questions asked. They took my money and I can not reach anyone about returning the parts. Now I'm reading this is the company MO, ignore people with returns or send the wrong parts/orders and people are stuck with bad parts and out of money with returns. The order number is

M
Buckeye Tool Supply has left an official reply on this complaint.

Buckeye Tool Supply I purchased brushes for a *** Power Tool (#***) after receiving them I realized my error in ordering the wrong parts

I purchased brushes for a *** Power Tool (#***) after receiving them I realized my error in ordering the wrong parts. I contacted Buck Eye through their customer service email and was informed because I had purchased through *** I had to go through *** to resolve the issue. I went to the *** website and was informed that I had to try and resolve this issue directly with Buck Eye first. Beginning to feel like a YoYo. I contacted Buck Eye once again via email and informed them that I was sending the wrong parts back (#***) and would like the correct parts (#***) in return. I mailed them back January 27th (tracking ***) Delivered February 2nd, I have not been able to contact Buck Eye since and have not received the Correct parts (#***). It is now February 16th.

N
N
Natalie Guerrero
Haltom city, US
Sep 04, 2023 12:09 am EDT

I never received my item. I went to the post office and they informed me they r never received the item in the package.

Buckeye Tool Supply Customer Reviews Overview

Buckeye Tool Supply is a well-established brand in the tools and equipment industry, providing top-quality products to its customers. The company has received an overwhelmingly positive response from its customers, many of whom appreciate Buckeye Tool Supply for its prompt customer service and high-quality products.

Customers who have ordered from Buckeye Tool Supply have praised the company for its fast and efficient shipping and delivery. Many customers have also praised the quality of the products. These factors, paired with excellent customer service, have led many customers to become repeat buyers.

Some customers have noted that the prices can be slightly higher than some of their competitors, but they are willing to pay for the quality and service that Buckeye Tool Supply provides. In addition, some customers have noted that the website could use some modernization in terms of design and user experience.

Overall, Buckeye Tool Supply has a very positive reputation in the industry, with many customers returning for their needs time and time again. The company's commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service make them a top choice for anyone in need of tools and equipment.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Buckeye Tool Supply contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Buckeye Tool Supply?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Buckeye Tool Supply Customer Service. Initial Buckeye Tool Supply complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Buckeye Tool Supply above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Buckeye Tool Supply. Discuss the issues you have had with Buckeye Tool Supply and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.