Cub Cadet And Carns Equipment Of Clearfield, PAintensionaly poor quality and no customer service

I have been trying to resolve my issue with Cub Cadet and Carns Equipment of Clearfield, PA for years. Tow weeks ago a representative called me to discuss the problem and promised to call in two days with a resolution offer. I have not heard from them since. They are playing games to try to stop me from complaining about poor product and service. Their intentionally minimally designed products and cowardly customer service are disgraceful. Anyone I contact regarding my complaint uses deception and psychological manipulation to blow people off, in an attempt to discourage people from proceeding with a complaint or problem. They have been running away from me ever since I bought my crappy tractor. Cub Cadet used to be a good company and now they are silver tongued two-faced lying con-artists. <br />
<br />