Cricket / Wireless Modem — rebate never came
I purchased this wireless phone and modem at the same time some 6 to 7 months ago. Paid a total of $300.61 the phone was 129.99 and the modem was 149.00 21.62 sales tax I sent in the reciept and form to get my rebate of 50.00 dollars that was promised at time of purchase now keep in mind I have been waiting 5 months after repeated phone calls and mostly driving down to franchise office I was told a I had to call a number the people there told me I was calling the wrong people and that they were the main phone office for criket and I had to call the manufacturer of the modem but they did not have there number and suggested I call the main office at charleston and bruce. So I go there and they tell me a number to call again its the wrong number I give up they are a scam but I would still like to get my money back i'm thinking of filing a complaint with the federal trades commission what do you suggest ? Thanks for your time bob bellah [protected]
More Cricket / Wireless Modem Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end!
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks!
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill