Credit One Bankbilling

V Aug 13, 2018 Review updated:

5/10/2018 $766.25 was fraudulently charged from florida. I called that day to dispute charges. I also complained that the email, contact phone number and billing address changed by someone other than me. I kept getting transferred to overseas representatives that promised it was being investigated and could take 90 days. As of 08/13/2018 the card has been reopened 3 times and nothing has been reimbursed. I have not received a call back from a manager which has been promised on several occasions. I feel that this is an internal fraudulent activity happening since the florida address change has happened to others before from my research online.

• Su
    Sue Law317 Sep 04, 2018

I had this same problem! Someone went on to my account and actually called customer service. They set up a password, changed my phone number from a Naples Fl phone to Miami, added a new email address. They accessed my stored bank account information and paid off my balance and then ran out and charged it up at Walmarts, etc. I tried to call on numerous occasions, nobody could understand what I was talking about and the majority of the time they would not talk to me because I didn't know the password that the thief had set up! I told them to ask me security questions or my social but they would transfer me around until I got disconnected. I sent them registered mail, I am getting no where and now they say my account is over limit and I am getting charged late fees!!!

• Tu
    tunna Sep 19, 2018

Same problem with this stupid Credit One Bank, failed to refund unauthorized charges on my account. All unauthorized charges are in Florida. I live in New York and never been in Florida

• Tu
    tunna Sep 19, 2018

@tunna and they keep letting the fraudulent people reinstate your account, they did on mine 3 times how does a credit company allow this to keep happening

• Am
    Amaradarm Jun 10, 2019

@tunna I think it’s time for a lawsuit

• Gottagetalife Mar 27, 2019

What I suggest to everyone who has a dispute with this grossly inept, scam happy, lawless, lying, unscrupulous company is this: Let's stop paying them! If all of us stop, they would go out of business! They deserve to be put out of business, or should I say the loan sharking business.

• Am
    Amaradarm Jun 10, 2019

I think credit one needs a class action lawsuit