Credit Acceptance Corporationwarranty coverage

W Review updated:

I just got my 2007 Chrysler 300 11/2014, I have only needed minor things repaired since ive had it. I take my car to a dealership to have the service done on it. My engine went out and now the warranty company is refusing to pay for my repairs. The car is only worth $4200 but the repair is $4600. I asked if I could get another loan for a new car and they will not even offer that to me. The repair of my car should be covered because I have be all the way right with keeping the maintenance on my car..so I will be sending the car back and they can try to get money from me the best way they can.. Do not ever use this company...

• Ga
    Gamma Gamma Jul 22, 2019

Why did they deny your claim?