Cradeal.comthey have my money, I have nothing to show for it

N

Ordered a part for my tv from them. They sent one that was damaged. They told me to send it back at my expense and they would send a new one that wasn't broken. I sent it back at my expense. They confirmed that they had received it and said they would send a new one out. That was a few months ago and I have emailed them repeatedly. Only getting replies about 1/4 of the time that don't make any sense (asking for my shipping address for the 5th time, asking what my order number was for the 10th time even though its in the subject line, etc.)

Bottom line, they have my money, I have nothing to show for it. That makes them thieves.

I think this seller has multiple sites. He also sells on aliexpress. His name is Hanwen Peng.

john peng Jun 17, 2013

www.boardss.com
    www.cradeal.co.uk
    www.townzbz.com
    is a good power supply board for plasma and motherboard for pc laptop channel
    Friend site good package and exchange service
    only you need some patience if select free shipping f or register airmail service
    So just go ahead the purchase