Menu

M
Author of the complaint
8:35 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

How does Cox communication protect my privacy. Not one rep could answer that. I recently called Cox maybe 5/7 and talked to a person in New Mexico who had all all of my information including my bank information.? Needless to say I was upset as I've just been scammed thousands of dollars on my pc. Regarding their customer service my small daughter can speak better than they..she is 5. I have to repeat and repeat what i'm calling about...I do not understand them and ask for someone else and always get cut off after waiting at least 45 minutes. not kidding..when I do get a real person they ask: my secret question my name and address PIN NUMBER which is not their business it is personal I thought..In the immediate future remove my banking information and please see that I get my bill on the first of the month so i can pay it the next day as i usually do; I am tired of calling to get late fees removed because i got my bill late.several times i asked to speak to a manager or supervisor = they got all nervous and said i would have to wait a long time?Hello what a way to run a business.

0 comments