Course Herotutor payment

B

This company is a scam. Over 500 dollars that I had earned as a tutor was taken away from me. They have closed my account with flimsy excuses that my account has been involved in fraud. Now they close my account with all my hard earned cash? Avoid course hero by all means

• As
    Ashutosh Kushwaha Jan 29, 2021

recently course hero blocked my account without any notice. I did not do anything that violated the "honor code" and yet they blocked my account without any intimation or warning. I am not able to withdraw my money as well. These people are fraud. what should i do?

• Sh
    Shubhendra Rastogi Apr 30, 2020

Today i recieved a answering guidelines violations which was baseless as my answers were completely right and were acc to guidelines..Not plagiarised
    But i recieved more than 30 mails saying i answered a spam qsn, violated honor code which wasnt right..As those questions contained only typed questions nothing else..
    They stole my hardly earned 300$ and now i am not getting any withdraw option or anything..
    [censored]ing frauds

Margie Del Apr 26, 2020

I have experienced the same problem with course hero. I spent hours answering questions with many thanks received from students and many found my answers helpful. All of the sudden within minutes I received several emails saying my account was closed. I have over $200 ready to be transferred to my paypal account and over $700 waiting to be funded. I sent two emails asking for explanation but I got two generic answers that the answer to one of the questions was not my own original answers!!! stay away from this fraudulent company. I also heard that not only they cheat tutors by not paying them, they cheat students by over charging them. I am very upset that these times are specially hard to earn money and to take a way my earnings is very unethical.

• Ta
    Tanushree Sahoo Apr 16, 2020

IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!
    Course Hero has blocked my tutor account with silly excuses and now blocked my hard earned money amounting $700 again with some silly excuses. They have done this with all the tutors I referred too. I have personally come to know about more 7 tutors to face this scam. They simply get the questions answered by tutors and don't block them within a month or two, by the period some more tutors join the loop and people continue to be cheated. This chain must be broken or they will keep making money with this scam, cheating the tutors.

• Ni
    Nicholas Karume Jun 24, 2017

They disbanded me as a tutor without prior notice stating that my account had been inactive for 30+ days. In as much as it's true that I hadn't answered a question in a few months, I think it's very wrong how they take away a tutor's tutoring status without as much as an email to let you know. Now, my account is still active but I can't access any questions meaning that making money is virtually impossible. In order to become a tutor again they've told me to reapply but the process is so tedious now that it's very hard to get accepted. I've tried emailing them to​ ask them why they never notified me why they were disbanding me as a tutor but no reply. It's very frustrating.

• At
    Atul_Jain Jan 06, 2017

same has happened with me also. they are providing any details regarding account closure and they are not paying 600$'s. THESE ARE SICK PEOPLE. DONT PAY FOR TUTORS HARD-WORK.

Manoj Rawat Mar 10, 2017

@Atul_Jain Please send me msg on whatsapp..
    +[protected]

• Pr
    Prof Shini Oct 05, 2016

Hello, i am facing the same fraud by them now. They have just closed my account after getting hell lot of work from me and without any proper explanations. COURSEHERO IS A TOTAL FRAUD... THEY GET WORK DONE BY TUTORS AND NOT PAY THEM...