Course HeroRemove documents in my course hero account

A Jan 16, 2020

I have uploaded notes from my university which has been asked to remove it immediately by the lecturer. All the notes i got from my university which actually i need to ask from consent from the owner since it are made for only university students. I have accidentally uploaded few notes from my university into course hero and now i really need to remove before there are action from the top level management of the university. I have asked course hero to remove but there are still no action has been taken yet. I really need to remove all of the documents from my account as soon as possible.

RESOLVED

• Course Hero's response · Jan 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Compliantsboard.com with your request. After reviewing your information, it appears you have already been in direct contact with our Compliance Team and they have replied back to you as recently as Jan. 12th, 2021. We are awaiting your response and further information. We would recommend at this time that you follow up with our Compliance Team at [email protected] for assistance with your request.

• Course Hero's response · Jan 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Compliantsboard.com with your request. If you have not already, we would suggest submitting a formal takedown notice at https://www.coursehero.com/copyright/ to request the expeditious removal of the content.

• Al
    alfred pone Jan 12, 2021

hello,

i have a coursehero account and i requested for a document to be deleted last week on the 7th of jan 2021 due to workplace copyright reasons.

I was sent an email that a correspondent will get back to be as the issue has been sent to the technical team. But still to this daya 12 Jan 2021 I got no response and the document is still online.

I do not know why coursehero is refusing to delete the document as I emphasized the copyright issues from my university and my company that they asked for the document to be deleted on coursehero as soon as possible before they take legal action as I did not ask for permission to publish the paper.

Coursehero has not removed the paper (delete it) as this has now taken long without a response.

I need a response from coursehero urgently please...

• Co