Menu
Course Hero Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Course Hero
reviews & complaints

www.coursehero.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.8 722 Reviews

Course Hero Complaints Summary

490 Resolved
219 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Course Hero generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
Claimed
Course Hero has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Course Hero. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Course Hero reviews & complaints

8:28 pm EST
Course Hero has left an official reply on this complaint.

Course Hero After I reach the amount that qualifies for a withdrawal, I am unable to withdraw my earnings.

When I can't withdraw my earnings because it does not exceeded the $20 amount, I can verify my number. But when I already exceeded $20, I suddenly can't verify my number and my account says I violate some regulations. Coincidence? Something fishy..

I already reached out to customer support but no one is answering my complaints, that's why I'm here. :)

Desired outcome: Make me withdraw the amount that I worked for!

Feb 01, 2023 9:24 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It is abundantly clear from this that CH is stealing from you. It has happened to many tutors, including me, to commit this kind of fraud. Due to a false allegation of a breach of their terms of use, the tutor support team permanently deactivated my account and the accounts of other tutors. The group has been disabling tutors' accounts and withholding their pay unfairly. The team is stealing from the tutors by restricting them from withdrawing their allotted funds. So, we are obliged to think that CH, including the tutor support staff, is engaging in illegal activity. A relevant judicial authority should be informed about the company in order to pursue legal action against it.

4:43 am EST

Course Hero Consistent sms verification failure

Greetings! I have been in CH for about a month. After gaining 24 USD I tried to withdraw it. However, it always appears that my verification SMS is "not passed". I entered the numbers correctly several times and then I got locked! This is really unfair on my part. I am working hard on this platform as a tutor, so I hope someone will help me withdraw my hard-earned money! This is disappointing.

Desired outcome: Unlocked account and withdraw tutor earnings

Jan 30, 2023 10:08 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It seems that CH is conducting fraudulent activities behind the scenes. The issue is that many tutors report they do not get paid when the money is available for withdrawal. Such kind of cases are increasing now, and the tutor support team is not addressing the issue. The team is only focused on permanently disabling tutors' accounts for no other reason than to ultimately siphon their money. Hence, whether you like it or not, CH is indeed a fraud platform.

J
1:42 am EST

Course Hero Payment not received

Today January 29, 2023 I just requested for a withdrawal of my earnings amounting to 55 usd but when do I try to hit the withdraw button there's a message says please reload the page and after I reload it my withdrawal balance is gone and nothing came to paypal account this is my fourth time withdrawing I didn't get a chance to take some screenshots because i didn't expect that's going to happen which is losing of my withdrawable balance and nothing came to my PayPal account.

Jan 29, 2023 5:03 pm EST

This is happening to me too… my withdrawal on 20th January was received on 26th January after this error. I guess be patient. But coursehero shod really fix this problem ASAP.

Jan 30, 2023 10:14 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is the highest form of deception. You must use the platform with extreme caution. Otherwise, working for CH without getting paid will be a waste of your precious time and energy. It is, thus, a contemporary type of slavery.

9:53 am EST

Course Hero Tutor account revaluation

Dear Course Hero Tutor Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request that my tutor account on your platform be reevaluated. I was recently (19 Jan., 2023) notified that my account had been disabled and I believe that this may have been done in error. This problem I faced sometime ago and I got a mail telling that my account was disabled by mistake.

I assure you that I have not violated any of the terms of use for the platform. I am a dedicated and experienced tutor and I have always followed the guidelines set forth by Course Hero. I believe that my account may have been disabled due to a misunderstanding and I hope that it can be reviewed again.

I understand that the verification process can take some time, but I would greatly appreciate your prompt attention to this matter, as I am eager to continue using your platform to help students. I assure you that I will continue to follow the guidelines set forth by Course Hero and I am committed to providing high-quality tutoring services.

Please let me know if there is any further information or documentation that you require from me.
Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Update by Shill T
Jan 27, 2023 9:04 pm EST

hey course hero support team,

kindly reply me on mail. Please do not ignore my mails, i am feeling nervous. At least you give me money that is in my account right now. I done so much hard work to earn that money and if you ignore my mails like that then it is totally unfair.

I did not done anything wrong that violates your terms and condition or honor code, so my request is at least check my account again and reply my mails.

Update by Shill T
Jan 27, 2023 8:47 pm EST

I already reached out via mail, but they are not replying. Also i want to withdraw money that is in my account right now. That money is really matters to me. So please atleast give me that

Jan 31, 2023 4:46 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I also received the same kind of email last August, 2022. For all the affected tutors, this is the highest form of fraud. You must use the platform with extreme caution. Otherwise, working for CH without getting paid will be a waste of your precious time and energy. The tutor support team is intentionally closing accounts to siphon money. It is, thus, a fraudulent activity and a contemporary type of slavery. A legal agency must intervene to take serious action against Course Hero for stealing tutors money.

Shill T
, IN
Jan 31, 2023 6:27 am EST
Replying to comment of Nyamweya

Don't know that why this company still running after getting these much amount of complaints.

Sadqae Jariyah
Feb 03, 2023 1:51 pm EST
Replying to comment of Shill T

Please tell me what happened?.

They have given me unfair warnings on Questions which are correctly answered.I have 175 dollars pending.

Will I be able to withdraw the amount?

I haven't been disabled Yet.

Shill T
, IN
Feb 03, 2023 10:39 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My genuine advice to you is that as soon as they found you making more money than usual, they will disable your account within some time. So please withdraw your money.

My $150 stuck in this [censored]ing [censored].

8:11 pm EST

Course Hero I need documents removed immediately

Documents from my computer was uploaded to course hero these are my confidential information and I want them removed as I was the one who did not upload these documents. I have emailed an official complaint to [protected]@coursehero.com as well as the https://www.coursehero.com/copyright-infringement/ I need these documents removed immediately as this is confidential information.

2:35 am EST

Course Hero Earning withdrawal

I was trying to withdraw my $250 about 6 days ago and $108.5 yesterday, and after entering my phone number and verification code, it showed 'Something went wrong please reload the page' both times. After reloading the page the money was gone but it is not showing in my Paypal account or course hero account. It is showing as cashed out but I have not gotten any verification from course hero that my money has been successfully withdrawn. I already sent a complaint email 6 days ago for a withdrawal of $250 and in response to that email, the tutor support team told me that they will quickly resolve it with Paypal. But till now no action has been taken yet and my money is still missing. Now my $108.50 is also missing in the same way. I am not able to understand how can same problem can occur back to back. It has never happened before. I want an update on my money. I am already facing troubles for the past 8 days in my account. My account has been temporarily disabled 4 times this month without any reason and now my money is not reflecting. Please help me. Please tell me about the status of my money. I am attaching some screenshots for your reference. Hope it helps

Desired outcome: I want my payment as soon as possible

Sadqae Jariyah
Feb 05, 2023 9:14 am EST

Has it been Resolved?

Jan 27, 2023 7:28 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The tutor support team is actually siphoning your hard-earned money behind the scenes. You might as well report this case to the relevant legal authorities since it clearly demonstrates fraud.

Best regards,

Hussein

R
10:45 pm EST

Course Hero Tutor Account Temporarily Disabled

On January 24, 2023 my account was temporarily disabled due to alleged violation Term of Use, which I’m sure I did not do anything wrong. An email was sent to me telling me to send required documents and video for a possible re-enabling of account. I did it immediately but got no reply for any update. I have earnings to be withdrawn, and I cannot even receive my hard earned income. May you please help me regarding this? so I can continue to help students in solving their problem. Thanks.

Desired outcome: En-able my tutor account and withdraw my earnings. I want to be able to relogin my account using my registered course hero email address: ([protected]@gmail.com)

Y
9:57 am EST

Course Hero Tutor Account Disabled with Unpaid Funds

I received an email from the Tutor Support team that they have permanently disabled my account because they said I was “lending my account to others”. They asked for a 10-second video of myself holding my ID and a paper with my signature, the date and some random phrase to which I complied. I am the only person using this account. I am not sure why they keep doing this. I have already changed my password and made sure I wasn’t connected to VPN. I have $250+ of pending payments. Please give me back my money. I spent hours and days to earn this.

Desired outcome: Payment of pending funds and re-enable my tutor account

Update by yourbig4accountant
Jan 27, 2023 9:41 pm EST

Your tutor support team is not responding to my emails. Please can you help escalate?

1:59 pm EST

Course Hero Tutor questions not going through after submission

You all are ridiculous I am making this complaint because you all stole my $24.99 I reach out to customer service nothing and no knowledge of the issue I am having. That's okay I can play games to anyhow whenever I go to submit a question to the tutors it stays stuck on the screen with the chat boxes and doesn't go through and these hard heads are emailing the wrong email info about my inquiry.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund or I will report this company and business to the better business bureaus and FTC.

P
1:58 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Course Hero Some files that uploaded by someone that's contains my personal information

My Name: Ronald Deniña
Contact number: [protected]
My Universe: Polytechnic University of the Philippines
My job or responsibility: Student
I would like to request to remove some files that were uploaded by someone I don't know, and that concludes my privacy information. I believe this is against my private information.
Here the link of file uploaded that contain my personal information:

Title: c33b653f2d6e41c48a349536b3cd9c9b.pdf - BPA 2-4 [Personal Information]
Type of content: Personal Information
Course Title: BAPS 001
School: Polytechnic University of the Philippines
I hope you make a move to remove this.

L
9:48 pm EST
Course Hero has left an official reply on this complaint.

Course Hero I withdraw today amounting $28.50 and I didn't received any payment. There is no money arrived to my paypal account!

Today is January 21, 2023 I withdraw $28.50 and I didn't received the money, please help me where the money is. Please help me settle this, I didn't received the money that I have withdrawn. I'd appreciate if you will settle this immediately. I need the money and I don't deserve this since I answered all the questions fairly and I invest my time and effort for this platform. Thank you!

Read full review of Course Hero and 4 comments
Update by Larynx
Feb 03, 2023 1:32 am EST

Today is February 3, 2023 I withdraw $75 and I didn't received the money, please help me where the money is. Please help me settle this, I didn't received the money that I have withdrawn. I'd appreciate if you will settle this immediately. I need the money and I don't deserve this since I answered all the questions fairly and I invest my time and effort for this platform. Thank you!

4 comments
Jan 25, 2023 4:42 pm EST

Can anyone update about earnings?

Jan 24, 2023 3:13 am EST

Hi, same issue here Today I faced that issue.Did you receive money after that or not.

Please let me know

Jan 24, 2023 7:14 am EST

Reply please

Jan 25, 2023 10:07 am EST

I am having the same issue. Second time payment not received. It says “unexpected error occured. Please refresh page and try again” and then my earnings are gone

G
6:38 am EST

Course Hero Payments

Hello Team,

I worked as a tutor for Course Hero, and my account was deactivated, yet I had not violated any of your terms. I'm requesting payment for the work I completed. My account had a pending payment balance of $400.

This is my account email: [protected]@gmail.com

This is my verification number: +[protected]

This is my paypal account: [protected]@gmail.com

I hope to receive my payment from you soon.

Desired outcome: Receive my payment

4:59 am EST

Course Hero Tutor Account

I am writing to inform you that I am currently experiencing difficulty logging into my Tutor account. I have tried multiple times to log in, but I keep receiving an error message saying that my login credentials are incorrect.

I have checked to ensure that I am using the correct email address and password, and I have also tried resetting my password multiple times. However, I am still unable to log in.

Desired outcome: I want to access my tutor account

Jan 16, 2023 4:28 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sorry, but it seems your tutor account has been permanently disabled for violations of the Course Hero Terms of Use. The likelihood of retrieving your account is almost impossible. Certainly, many tutors have been affected by this sort of fraud that the tutor support team practices to defraud the educators of their hard-earned money. My tutor account was also disabled, just like yours has been mysteriously disabled. I hope that you'll be able to recover your account along with the balance in it. Thank you.

Jan 20, 2023 3:39 pm EST

Replying to comment of Nyamweya

Rai Coquilla /Noraiza Coquilla (Real Ms. Gabbie of the Philippines)

Real Address of Course Hero:

Emapta -CH PNB (Philippine National Bank)

Makati, Philippines

Jrpmatubis@gmail.com

Support@moderators.zendesk.com

billing@coursehero.com

FY!

There are already some tutors who are complaining regarding the status of their accounts. After earning a higher amount on the platform there are cases that some tutors receive an unreasonable violation and directly receive an email that states that their account is permanently disabled. I'm one of the proofs that can attest to the majority of the tutors that this cycle is actively progressing wherein some tutors and kicked out unreasonably. Gabbie, let's not be theatrical in this case. if you still have basic human decency, try to deal with this matter professionally. Imagine those sleepless nights the tutors spent just to grind productively. You all must build empathy towards these people. They all need their hard-earned money. Stop using DELETE and Kick out mechanism to cover up all your mess. Give us clear contextualization of the case. Enough of victimizing tutors. Show up and deal with this.

PS: Stop filtering our comments. This is reality and will never be propaganda against you. Tutors should know the other side of this heavenly platform.

Whether you become passive in this matter. Note that karmic retribution will do its job. Continue fooling some tutors.

L
1:06 am EST

Course Hero Removing documents

Hi I uploaded my essays belonging to western Sydney uni on the account “livbroo” and have since been requested to immediately remove all copyrighted University content on there or further action will be taken. Could all uploaded documents on the livbroo account from Western Sydney University please be taken down immediately due to plagiarism and copyright thanks

Desired outcome: All documents removed

O
3:13 am EST
Course Hero has left an official reply on this complaint.

Course Hero Delete all my course hero account uploaded files and documents

Hello,

I would like to request for deletion of all my uploaded files/documents to Course Hero coursehero.com

Since accessing files in Course Hero is not for free, it left me no choice but to upload these files because I did not have the required amount for it.

This was many years ago when I was a student and now I relaized that these files compromise the intellectual property rights of the documents owners', which I was not aware of at that time, so please remove all my documents so I don't face any legal or intellectual property problems.

I tried to submit DMCA but it requires the document owner themselves which isn't possible especially for multiple files.

Thanks.

Aron Royy
Aron Royy
New York, US
Jan 05, 2023 4:26 am EST

SAS is a specialized programming language that is primarily designed for statistical analysis of data from spreadsheets or databases. SAS are used to compile such data, analyze it, and perform the results in tables, graphs, and other text or Web-based documents. We are best in providing SAS Assignment Help.

The SAS was developed from 1966 to 1976 at North Carolina State University, when the SAS Institute was incorporated. The SAS was developed in the Decade of 1980 and 1990 with the introduction of new statistical processes, additional components and JMP. A point-end-click interface was added in version 9 in 2004. Take our SAS assignment help and score A+ grade.

9:24 am EST

Course Hero Uploaded documents

I have uploaded documents from my school with the subject Earth Science or Science 11 and those documents I uploaded contains information of my school and most importantly of my co-teachers. It is very important to delete or remove the documents because I did not ask a consent or permission from them. I really need to remove all of the documents from my account as soon as possible. I am hoping for your immediate response. Thank you and God bless.

Desired outcome: I am hoping for your immediate response. Thank you and God bless.

4:50 pm EST

Course Hero Disabling account and earnings has not been paid

My tutor account had been disabled first and then they ask for a 10 seconds video of me holding a paper with personal information written on it.

I did it but without any clear reason, they disabled my account. There was nearly $80 pending. I want my money and my account back. This is a kind of fraud. I have spent hours helping students and I get no money paid.

I sent too many emails afterward but they have not replied a single one.

My name is Manish and my account has been disabled by Ann. I received mail on 15th December 2022 at 14:01 PST.

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: I want my account back but at least give me my earned money.

Jan 11, 2023 1:06 pm EST

Coursehero is a motherfucker

Jan 06, 2023 6:45 am EST

No clear response. How can this company deny my payment? I worked for the students, they paid you the money and you didn't pay me back. This is called a scam. You are scamming many tutors.

Chegg.com, alternate tutoring doesn't do that. They pay even after disabling their account but coursehero takes the money of tutors in their bank balance.

Coursehero is a scamming website.

Jan 02, 2023 10:06 pm EST

Why this complaint is marked resolved. It is not resolved. What is this process? How can you mark this resolved? Can I believe you?

2:14 pm EST

Course Hero Bad request error while login

When I am trying to login into my account through Gmail it is showing bad error. I’ve tried clearing cache and tried using different browsers to no avail. I have a lot of unlocks available. guide me what to do now. I have to complete my assignment but due to this problem I am unable to login into my account. I am facing this problem from previous 2 hours.

Desired outcome: I want to login into my account as soon as possible.

Update by Arsh04
Jan 01, 2023 2:56 pm EST

A bad error is appearing when I attempt to enter my course hero account using Gmail. I've tried using various browsers and clearing the cache, but nothing has worked. I have a good amount of unlocks at my disposal. Tell me what to do right now. I need to do my homework, however, I can't get into my account because of this issue. I've been having this problem since 11:55 p.m. on December 31, 2022.

10:41 pm EST

Course Hero I can't log in on my CourseHero Tutor Account

Since December 20th, I can't log in to my CourseHero Tutor Account anymore. Any method I've tried has not worked. I cleared my cache and cookies, and it didn't work. I tried to change my password by clicking the forgot password feature, but no emails were sent to my Gmail. I tried to log in using Gmail, but it doesn't work and just says "Bad Request." I've tried emailing CourseHero Tutor Support, but they haven't replied. I have $100+ pending on my account, and this week is the time to cash them out; however, I can't log in to my CourseHero Tutor Account to cash them out. Are there any methods I can do to log in my account?

Desired outcome: I would like to log in to my account and continue answering questions and be able to cash out my pending amounts.

7:06 am EST

Course Hero Coursehero tutoring account

Date - 29/12/2022

I received mail for video re verification of tutor account, in this I have to provide 10 seconds video holding my identification card and date, name and signature. So I mailed it.

But after wards I received mail that my account is permanent disabled for violation of item 2 and item 3.

I have got many helpfull rating and did not any unhelpful rating. My rating is always 100% helpfull. Now my account is disabled permanent. So please enable my account because I work really hard for solving that questions and after a week my payment is available for withdraw.

So please solve my problem and enable my account.

Desired outcome: I did not done anything that violates coursehero rights but if i have then i apologize for that and i do not anything which violates your rights. Thank you

Read full review of Course Hero and 4 comments
Update by Nirbhay1114
Dec 30, 2022 11:51 pm EST

No my problem is not resolved. My account is enbaled so please raise complain and activate my account

4 comments
Jan 21, 2023 4:48 am EST

Hi,

Nirbhay1114..did you received your payment after your Account was temporarily or permanently disabled... please let me know as I have nearly 260$ in my tutor account. Please let me know. Thank you

Nirbhay1114
Rishabhdeo, IN
Jan 21, 2023 5:00 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

No i did not receive any payment and they disabled my account without any valid reason.

Jan 21, 2023 5:17 am EST

What we have to do . ..if they are doing like this...I kept lots of hope in this platform..I never in this way

Jan 24, 2023 3:06 am EST

I am happy to say that..my tutor account was re-enabled. It was working.

mrviel
Davao City, PH
Mar 08, 2023 9:34 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Did you also experience the same thing? Like your account was temporarily suspended and they're asking for 10sec video and others? Was it resolved? Did you get your money? I am looking for the same situation as I am right now and wondering if this will be okay.

Course Hero Customer Reviews Overview

Course Hero is an online learning platform that offers a vast library of study materials, including study guides, class notes, and practice exams. The platform is designed to help students succeed in their academic pursuits by providing them with the resources they need to excel in their coursework.

One of the most significant advantages of Course Hero is the breadth and depth of its study materials. The platform boasts a vast library of resources, with over 30 million study documents available to users. This means that students can find study materials for virtually any subject or course they are taking.

Another advantage of Course Hero is the platform's user-friendly interface. The website is easy to navigate, and users can quickly find the study materials they need. Additionally, the platform offers a range of tools and features that make studying more efficient and effective, such as flashcards, practice quizzes, and study guides.

Course Hero also offers a range of subscription plans to fit different budgets and needs. Students can choose from monthly, quarterly, or annual plans, and the platform offers a free trial period for new users.

Overall, Course Hero has received positive reviews from students and educators alike. Users praise the platform's vast library of study materials, user-friendly interface, and range of subscription plans. With its comprehensive resources and helpful tools, Course Hero is an excellent choice for students looking to succeed in their academic pursuits.

Course Hero In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Course Hero is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the information you need. The layout is intuitive, with clear menus and search options, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Course Selection and Content Quality: Course Hero offers a wide selection of courses across various subjects, ensuring that users can find the resources they need for their studies. The content quality is generally high, with comprehensive study materials, lecture notes, and practice exams available for most courses.

Pricing and Subscription Options: Course Hero offers flexible pricing and subscription options to cater to different user needs. Users can choose between monthly and annual subscriptions, with the option to cancel or upgrade at any time. The pricing is reasonable considering the vast amount of resources available.

Tutoring and Academic Support: Course Hero provides tutoring and academic support through its platform. Users can connect with tutors for one-on-one assistance or join study groups to collaborate with peers. The tutors are knowledgeable and helpful, providing valuable guidance and clarification.

User Reviews and Ratings: Course Hero has a robust user review and rating system, allowing users to share their experiences and provide feedback on the resources they have used. This feature helps users make informed decisions about which materials to access and ensures transparency and accountability.

Customer Service and Support: The customer service and support provided by Course Hero are commendable. The support team is responsive and helpful, addressing user queries and concerns promptly. The website also offers a comprehensive FAQ section and user guides for self-help.

Accessibility and Mobile Compatibility: Course Hero is accessible and compatible with various devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. The website is optimized for mobile viewing, allowing users to access their study materials on the go, enhancing convenience and flexibility.

Privacy and Security Measures: Course Hero prioritizes user privacy and implements robust security measures to protect user data. The website uses encryption technology to safeguard personal information and ensures secure transactions. Users can trust that their data is handled with utmost confidentiality.

Refund and Cancellation Policies: Course Hero has clear and transparent refund and cancellation policies. Users can cancel their subscription at any time, and if eligible, receive a refund based on the unused portion of their subscription. The policies are fair and user-friendly.

Additional Features and Resources: In addition to the extensive course materials, Course Hero offers various additional features and resources. These include flashcards, study guides, and access to a vast library of textbooks. These resources enhance the learning experience and provide comprehensive support for students.

How to file a complaint about Course Hero?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Course Hero. Make it specific and clear, such as "Unauthorized Subscription Charge by Course Hero" or "Difficulty Accessing Paid Resources on Course Hero".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience with Course Hero. Mention specific issues such as problems with account access, billing disputes, content quality, customer service interactions, or any other relevant concerns. Include dates, any communication with the company, and the nature of the issue. If you attempted to resolve the problem, describe the steps you took and the responses received from Course Hero. Clearly articulate how this issue has personally affected you, whether it's financial loss, time wasted, or frustration experienced.

5. Attaching supporting documents: If you have any screenshots, receipts, emails, or other documents that can support your claim, attach them to your complaint. Be cautious not to include any sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to quantify any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with Course Hero. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it's a refund, service improvement, or an apology.

7. Review before submission: Before submitting your complaint, review it thoroughly to ensure that all the information provided is accurate, clear, and complete. This will help others understand your situation and increase the chances of a satisfactory resolution.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint against Course Hero on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Following the submission of your complaint, keep an eye on your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any updates, responses, or further inquiries related to your complaint. Engage with any responses appropriately to facilitate the resolution process.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Course Hero contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Course Hero?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Course Hero Customer Service. Initial Course Hero complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Course Hero above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Course Hero. Discuss the issues you have had with Course Hero and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.