Having problems with EduCBA?

Mumbai
India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EduCBA.

Complaints & Reviews

EduCBA / Corporate Bridge Group — Boring

Boring. Poor quality. Makes me sleepy. Is it so hard to create something interesting to attract as many...

Educba.comAmateurs

Found this site and it seemed quite interesting, immediately purchased lifetime membership. I regret that I did that, should have checked the reviews first. I was not impressed with their provided tutorials. It's really hard to understand anything because these people can't speak proper English, their pronunciation was so bad and it gave me nothing but headache.
Also these people look so amateurish!
I'm so disappointed that I wasted my money on this junk. Do not use EduCBA, total waste of time and money.

Educba.comNo called me about the course

I enrolled for the animation course through the website www.educba.com. It gave a lot of opportunities in further education and it was written that the course provided 3D and digital sculpting software. I was excited to get started, but the rep contacted me and told that the course wasn’t full. Therefore, they cancelled the course and promised to contact me, when it would be full. 4 weeks passed and no one contacted me.

www.educba.comThey didn't provide access to the course, which you order from them

I went to the website www.educba.com and paid money for two courses. I have no idea what the hell happened, but they didn’t provide the access. I already emailed them and asked to help me with it, but the rep only promised and nothing was done. They didn’t provide access and stopped to reply to my emails and messages. The company is big scam, so please don’t waste your time, money and temper. Avoid them at all costs.

• Oh
          Oh123 Jun 13, 2015

Thanks for the post, kindly can you let me know if the problem still persist? Have they solved your access issue? Have they refunded back your money? I'd very much appreciate you reply as I'm considering buying a bundle from them. Best regards,

Safeer Khan 321 Sep 08, 2015

yes, when you can do payment they hide the courses.abnd not even a course is complete. this is fraud plz report it to the user.

Safeer Khan 321 Sep 08, 2015

i buy account for the SAP Courses. and after some days they remove it. now they can't refund the payment. the courses they show are not completed .
          please be careful from Educba.com Fraud..

• Al
          Aliceds Oct 16, 2015

Hello Bogi,

Can you please tell us your email id.. so that we will check again. As I have checked from my team and found e-mail id ([email protected]) of a user and the courses are already activated from our end.

Regards
          team eduCBA

Sarah010 Sep 20, 2016

I just paid for a course today... had access all of 5 minutes, then logged out. When I decided to go back after making a cup of tea, wanting to change the generic password they provide, I realised I couldn't get back in. I even tried the whole: Lost Password" method and true to form... several hours... not minutes... literally almost three hours later... since I signed up at 2:57pm and received my new password at 6:07pm... I found that lo! and behold! The new password doesn't work! After checking, double checking and triple checking I am starting to think they are a scam site. Maybe they pretend to have these courses and then once you log out... that's it. You're done.

It doesn't help that when I checked online for reviews that a lot of people are experience log-in issues or simply not been given access. So now I know... I should have known and trust me... I will personally NEVER recommend them!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices