Costco Wholesalerude food demonstrations employee

M

To who it may concern,
I was there today as usual to buy my weekly grocery, I when to try the crispy chicken that the lady was sampling when I reached for the chicken she slapped me in the harm!!! I don't know what kind of employee would ever do such thing!!! She did it in front all the people I was never Miss treated this way I've been a member since 2003 I don't think I will be renewing my membership or coming back to your club!!! Terrible terrible terrible quality employee service!!!