Costco Wholesalehouse made caesar salad

J

My name is Juan P Torres and I have been a long time costumer of your company and products.
I have recently experience an inconvenience that could have turned fatal if I did not pay close attention to what I was eating. I had purchased a Caesar Salad on the 19th of June to have it at home for lunch. Served It to eat it for lunch on the 20th and wile I was eating it I felt something odd from the salad. Removed it from my mouth and it was a 9" piece of plastic. Obviously I went to it and made sure that it was not a mistake on my behalf when I opened the salad, dressing or croutons. The plastic was from something else that had gotten mix with the salad it self.
I quickly called the store and spoke to make them aware of the problem. Spoke to a manager names Claudia (no last name). She took all the info down and told me to pass by to file a report. Filed the report and someone was suppose to keep in contact with me within 24 to 48 hours. No one did. I called Friday June 23 at 2pm and spoke to another MGR Jason Dias. He told me that someone mite call me again within 24/48 hours. That was yesterday
I don't know if anyone cares about anyone's else well bean or not but the honest truth is that I could have chocked to death in front of my 8 year old. The fact that they are not caring about a concern or complain enrages me. Sure, at the end it's all a what if since nothing seriously happen because I felt in while I was eating it, but what if that could have been my last day. Specially if anything serious had happening in front of my son. I understand that no one cares because it did not happen to them but it happen to me.
I wanted to make you guys aware of what happen and how no one is caring about a simple follow up in regards to this.
I still have the reciete, the claim # and even the proof of the plastic. So far it has been a BIG disappointment from your management in following up in regard to that claim. I would like to make you aware to see if anyone cares about it. Please let me know if you would like this proof or simply care and ask. My number is [protected]. Thank you.