Costco Wholesaleemployee of twin falls, id costco

G

There is an employee of the Twin Falls Costco who works there and will find information about married women and pursue them while he is off work. He is inappropriate and I have quit shopping there due to it. I spent over $1000 a month and since this started last year I have quit shopping there. I know I'm not the only one he has done this to. His name is Ben Olmstead at the Twin falls Costco.

• Wh
    Why is kindness so hard Jul 24, 2020

I honestly cannot believe that this is still even a thing. Ben and Penny sure occupy a lot of your time ladies & gentlemen. Your lives are so pathetic that they are all that you have to talk about or in common? You are all very sad humans if this is the case. With all the hate in this world, you all chose to add to it instead of promote kindness, compassion or forgiveness? Has Ben affected your lives that negatively that you truly must continue to drag him and the people in his life down with you? It must get heavy to carry around all the hate and hurt. I feel sorry for you all. I hope that you or any one that you care about, ever encounter anyone like you, I pray that they never experience the hurt and hate that you all choose to spread.

• Lw
    LWord Jul 26, 2020

@Why is kindness so hard Obviously you are part of the “Magic Team.” Trust me I have a great life just like most Anti-Ben women on this board. The reason is we figured out what Penny will today or in the future will soon find out...that it is a nightmare life to try to spend with Ben O. We do read and respond to this board to share our experiences in hope to protect other women from falling for men like Ben. Feel sorry all you want but we don’t need your sympathy. No hurt... no hate... just people sharing common experiences. Sorry if Penny or Ben’s friend don’t want to hear the truth. Isn’t is shocking to have all these comments about one pathetic individual in Twin Falls, Idaho and someone tries to pretend or attempt to convince themselves they aren’t true. Maybe we will pray for you!

• Wt
    wtp&lb Jul 24, 2020

Rumor is...B..hold your shock...broke his trust with P. I was told he didn't cheat but it was going that direction. P truly thought she was different. Taking the role of mother of his daughter, moved into the arson house and wanted to get married. She is trying to hold on to something she knows isn't going to work. Her pretentious put her with him thinking she was different than all the other women and now her ego is trying to get her to stay. She wants everyone to believe she was his catch, much older, fake and fun with everything and it was all the other guys fault not hers. She has to start looking at herself, because we all know what B is and nothing is going to change that. All of us that have been through it knew that.

MissSurgeryCenter Jul 19, 2020

Penny moved in with the Ben. There is no way she will ever leave. She stayed with the Dr, her Ex and even her 1ST Husband for a long time after things went bad. She has nowhere to go at this point. I don’t see them ever breaking up. Penny needs this one to work

TwinGG Jul 18, 2020

I heard ben and penny broke up. Can anyone confirm?

MissSurgeryCenter Jul 05, 2020

Any update on Ben and Penny? Things went really quiet on board once covid hit. I would of thought the access to board would of been amplified with people staying at home. This must have kept the couple at home, so I assume Ben is on his best behavior ;-)

• He
    hereff Apr 12, 2020

So covid hasn’t allowed me to find out quickly about Ty and Ben at concert. Spoke to a close friend of Ben and he was there when Ben and Ty argued. Ben did say that just to show his ownership over Nat. Friend said Ben is highly competitive. That’s why he goes after the women he does. It is a game to him. If it wasn’t for daughter, Penny would already be out of the scene. He said he can’t imagine Ben asking Penny to marry him, although he thinks Penny thinks it is coming. She is head over heals in love with Ben.

• Ga
    GardenQueen Apr 08, 2020

I heard the quarantine has been great for two love birds. Both love to have sex and when Ben isn’t pretending to work at Costco they are together. They have grown pretty dependent on each other. Penny watches his daughter and Ben has welcomed her into his home. I agree with earlier post, I can see them getting engaged when Corona slows down.

TWcarona Apr 04, 2020

Isn’t anyone else bored at home right now #qaurantine and wanting to hear more about the Ben/Penny drama?!

CostcoTireGuy Mar 10, 2020

I see Ben from a very unique position working with him here at Costco. I can tell you that his love of his life has to be Penny. I have been pretty upfront with his actions that I have witnessed. I would admit he is a different guy now. I think he is still immature but he is definitely different in a good way. I think Natalie wasn't anything special, Penny on the other hand I think is the future for this guy. To be honest, I am slightly happy for him. She has been a positive impact on his life. I see them getting hitched soon. I heard he was looking at rings. Has some trip planned where he might drop the question.

Kimberlybulldogs Mar 02, 2020

I heard Ty Hoagland almost got in a fight with Ben last year over the IG girl at a concert and that Ben told him Natalie was “the love of his life” and to stay away from her. Anyone know any details/dirt there?

• He
    hereff Mar 02, 2020

@Kimberlybulldogs I will ask around about Ty. Ben seems to have had a lot of loves of his life that have belonged to other men. I was in Costco on Saturday and just the idea of him makes me sick. Someday he will get what is coming to him.

kimberlygirl Feb 19, 2020

I guess I was incorrect with my earlier statement:

"There is not any possible way that Ben can find a woman to sleep with him. Even without this board, his reputation has finally caught up with him. Penny is his last chance and it seems she has finally got her man. For her to stay with him through all this, well that says enough. This board has had no new updates with any other women for months because he is already paranoid. He has no choice then to stick with his new older women."

Friend told me she spoke with a girl that just recently slept with Ben. She said he is back to his old ways and is working on ways to sneak around without Penny finding out. She told me that Penny is clueless. Pretty funny actually. I never would of thought, some women must be really desperate.

ThePinkTeam Feb 18, 2020

Rumors are spreading quickly in the Magic Valley. A friend of Penny told me that she is so sick of Penny and her actions. She literally never cared for Robby and just wanted his attention. Broke up his marriage, amazing to think this is the type of person Penny is. All her actions will come back on her. What goes around, comes around and I am not just talking about STD's and Ben O.

• Bi
    BiancaCombs Feb 13, 2020

Never thought I would say this but Penny has a thirst for attention. She never really wanted the relationship with Robbie, the Coach. She just wanted to prove she still had a hold of his heart from HS. Same with Ben, she is proving to everyone a 47 year old women can seduce a 34 year old self proclaimed playboy. She does it with Dr McKain still today using him and his sexual feelings for her. I heard she has already been seen with another guy. She never really had true feelings for any of these guys, just looking for their attention. This coming from someone who thought they knew her. Ben is a pig and she is using that to hide behind. She will have another boyfriend in a month.

TwinRN23 Feb 12, 2020

Penny and Ben are about to implode. I heard today at the Hospital that Penny no longer is going after the Coach and that she has a new guy she is flirting with behind Ben's back. Ben is being Ben.
    She told someone that the Coach really wasn't an option for her living in California. If they both live up to their pasts, they have about 5 more weeks until they are off wrecking two other people lives.

• Tf
    TFmama4 Feb 11, 2020

This man is a CREEP!! He was talking to me when I was shopping and hinted at me giving him blow jobs and meeting him outside on his work break. I googled “ben twin falls Costco” to figure out who he was, or his last name, and found this thread. I’ve never heard anything about this guy but after my Costco trip, doesn’t surprise me. He is a GRADE A creep. I will never visit Costco again. Walmart and target have my business from now on.

• Ar
    ARada Feb 03, 2020

Broad sure has went dormant in last few weeks. The excitement of Ben and Penny's relationship must have dissipated for the followers of the board. Ben must be getting his life in order and Penny must have figured has found her place. No women have came forward with any other stories of adultery and Penny's friends have given up hope. And what about Angela, Gina, Robbie, Michelle, Krystal, Penny's Sister and ex-husband? Did everyone just go back to life as usual? Crazy how this community can just start over and go back to like nothing ever happened. But people like Todd continue to pay for Ben's sins.

PPP23 Jan 29, 2020

Penny and Michelle's friend Krystal Kenney was sentenced to three years in prison, followed by one year of mandatory parole. It was the maximum sentence. Again, she is the friend of these to ladies that are a menace to our society. Cheating with married men.

• La
    LaraFox Jan 16, 2020

Found this on Facebook. All complainers on this board should join the group. Get the word out.

Comments

madi_jess Jan 13, 2020

Saw Ben O Saturday. Boy he is the same Benny we have always known. Did speak about his relationship, and he has doubts it will work with all her baggage. He wasn't excited about her daughters moving back to Twin. Seemed jealous of them taking up her time. Said he would have to fill it up with other opportunities. 😂

• Bi
    BiancaCombs Jan 13, 2020

@madi_jess Shouldn't be jealous of her daughters. Should be jealous that she is still talking with Robbie.

PPP23 Jan 10, 2020

Penny and Michelle's best friend Krystal is set for sentencing on January 28th. These type of people tend to flock together. Due to the circumstances surrounding the case, many expect the judge to sentence Krystal, the murderer’s accomplice, to prison time that sits close to the maximum allowed under state law which is three years behind bars. District Attorney Dan May has referred to the arrangement with Lee as “making a deal with the Devil.” It is ironic that each of these women find themselves in these types of relationships.

marioncrane Jan 08, 2020

I heard he is hung like a field mouse. That's why he hasn't been able to keep a women around for very long. Penny must of had some bad experiences with her two husbands and the doctors to stick around this long.

marioncrane Jan 08, 2020

You must be part of #TheMagicTeam all ego no substance. Trust me I know Ben and his performance level isn’t anything to brag about. But most of you guys that hang (Little Joke) together are all the same. Keep you $6 cheap wine for the women on the board with self confidence issues. Only chance you got!!!

thiswouldbefunny Jan 06, 2020

Someone reading this board should just take a bullet for the team and sleep with Ben this month, get proof (audio recording, screenshots on texts) and bust his [censored] 😂😂 I guarantee it wouldn’t be hard to get in bed with him. And you know he and his gay brother read this board. Make him paranoid every random he sleeps with is gonna bust his scrawny [censored].

kimberlygirl Jan 07, 2020

@thiswouldbefunny There is not any possible way that Ben can find a woman to sleep with him. Even without this board, his reputation has finally caught up with him. Penny is his last chance and it seems she has finally got her man. For her to stay with him through all this, well that says enough. This board has had no new updates with any other women for months because he is already paranoid. He has no choice then to stick with his new older women.

MagicValleyWatch Jan 07, 2020

@kimberlygirl Completely disagree. All these women before this board knew of his reputation. EVERYONE in magic valley has known of his reputation since we’ve known him in high school. Most women didn’t care because they liked the attention and charisma he gave/showed to them. It will always continue. Women (desperate women especially) like attention, even if they know the guy is not a good guy. Ben knows how to run around with multiple women at once. He’ll continue his games even if his Old Woman Penny has claws in him. He’ll just learn to get sneakier with her, and smoother with everyone else. I saw him at anchor the other day...same old Ben. Nothing has changed.

kimberlygirl Jan 08, 2020

@MagicValleyWatch I do agree with you in a way. When you saw him at the Archor Bistro was he with his women? I heard he isn't allowed to be out at night without her by his side. It is like she wants people to know he is taken and by her. She has some sick self confidence issue. As other have stated, she is moving in with him to prevent him from being with someone else while she is with him. I mean 5-10 women that we know of just on this board since they have been dating.

• Ra
    rainbowtrout Jan 08, 2020

@thiswouldbefunny Why does anyone on this board need proof of Ben? He is a grown man and not married. He can do what he pleases. This board has gotten out of hand. The only person who should be concerned with him sleeping around is Penny. All you other drama queens need to mind your own business.

• Du
    Duke19 Jan 04, 2020

Someone explain how any women can fall for this guys BS. It is ridiculous. So many more options in the Magic Valley.

• En
    Enough11 Jan 01, 2020

Weak people spread rumors,

Stupid people believe them!!!

JoeBooth Jan 01, 2020

@Enough11 Another example of what disgusting human being Mr Olmstead is. Everyone knew since court that this isn’t a good person. He is gotten away with to much. Spreading the truth and people in denial are the stupid people. Everyone will believe what they want. Mr Olmstead- Karma

• Bl
    bluelakes Jan 01, 2020

As I said before I work with Ben. Just heard that Ben was making fun of Penny’s disabled child. The guy is so immature. Don’t know how old the child is but I would hate to have him helping raise him.

• Au
    AutismDad Jan 06, 2020

@bluelakes As a parent of a wonderful young man with Autism it always burns my insides when I hear of people like this. Yes, I know, Ben is a womanizer and has done some shady stuff, but this has crossed a line for me. He will definitely get a piece of my mind when we cross paths. Penny should be ashamed as a mother that she has a relationship with a guy with this many comments on a board like this and speaks ill of your autistic child. Dude needs to get a life. I can’t deal with people like this.

MissSurgeryCenter Jan 15, 2020

@bluelakes I am shocked at this post and to think Penny is still with this guy. When Penny was with us as a Tech she was so righteous about Autism and her son. Scotty always seemed to be a big chunk of her heart and how proud of him she was. Just seems so below her to be with someone who would speak ill of her own child. I really don't know what has become of her.

CostcoTireGuy Dec 31, 2019

Watching this guy makes me sick. Ben O made inappropriate approaches toward women right in front of me. I witnessed him trying to get a women to “hang out“ sometime. The women referenced he had a “girlfriend” and he said “We aren’t married, and she doesn’t live with me. She has her own place.” These women need to immediately report any of these type of events to Costco.

JoeBooth Dec 29, 2019

Why does Mr Olmstead get away with who not leaving Women in our community alone? Not only does he use his position at Costco to preys on married woman, he pretends to be a loving father and faithful lover to no one. Mr Olmstead thinks it’s all fun and games, and he’s quite notorious for being a womanizer and has even had parties in celebration of how many married woman he can sleep with. I think Mr Olmstead needs to be ripped apart as much as possible.

MissSurgeryCenter Dec 28, 2019

@TruthTeller3 @TwinRN23 Penny is now a different person at Surgery Center. She has no trust of coworkers. She isn’t as nice. She wasn’t the same person since taking her new position, but it is different now. I thought her divorce with Charlie would be a good for her. She hasn’t looked happy for months and she is Really good at faking it. I heard she is possibly moving to Boise to get away. Any truth to those rumors? Ben can’t go with custody issues with his daughter. She is in a pickle.

PPP23 Dec 26, 2019

Penny and Michelle's friend, Krystal Lee Kenney will be sentenced in January. Such a weird connection for these women to all be involved in affairs. How Ben got any woman is mystifying, much less one as cute and accomplished as the nurse. And most Penny and Michelle's friends and co-workers say they are nice people. Bizarre.

• Sn
    Snow11 Dec 28, 2019

@PPP23 Penny, Michelle & Krystal are all living lies. Each are selfish is their pursuits of married men and unfaithful relationships. They are not good people. Krystal will hopefully get what she deserves after the first of the year. Karma will catch up to the other two. Ben is getting what he deserves with Penny #PerfectMatch

Twinfalls25 Dec 23, 2019

This thread is getting so silly. I think everyone can agree on these things:
    -Ben lies to women
    -Ben tells women ANYTHING they want to hear to get them to sleep with him. He’s charming and funny and has all the right lines and that works for most women, especially women who aren’t getting that in their current situations (married women not getting attention from their husbands).
    -He has no problem sleeping with married women or multiple women at one time and will lie his face off when asked about it
    -When he’s at Costco he pays attention to pretty women, figures out their names, and contacts them outside of work through social media or other ways
    but I also think people would agree
    -this board is getting out it control
    -it’s messed up to bring his daughter into this. In fact, when you google bens name now his daughters picture at the ymca shows up as the thumbnail pic. That’s so wrong in so many ways.
    -any woman who is interested in ben knows what’s she is getting into
    -if you are sleeping with ben you KNOW he isn’t the only woman he is sleeping with. If you are naive enough to think differently or to think he is changing for you...you’re wrong.

There’s no need to keep ripping apart this guy. The point has been made. Any women who touches him at this point knows what she is getting into.

• Gr
    GranitePosture Dec 26, 2019

@Twinfalls25 I really agree with this post. The board has gotten silly. This about an employee at Costco who misrepresents the company he works for. It is about the original women’s post and the 24 year old who have went shopping at Costco and felt violated. It is not about Ben’s daughter, Ben’s current relationship or even any other innocent individuals brought into this silly nonsense. It is about Ben. The 24 year old baby sister should go to management and issue a complaint. We need the girl that works at Costco to come forward and issue a sexual harassment complaint against another employee. This board should be reserved for those complaints and not the ripping apart of others who made their choices and have to live with it. Those posts with names and pictures should be taken down. The posts should be about Ben- TheCostco Employee.

• Lo
    Lorter8976 Dec 26, 2019

@GranitePosture It’s impossible to delete posts on this website. They don’t allow you to ever delete what’s posted. This thread and all these comments will be around forever.

• Nu
    NurseRayRay Dec 22, 2019

My baby sister who is 24 told our family today Ben flirted with her hard at Costco a couple of weeks ago. So bad she felt uncomfortable about his approach. I am trying to get her to go to Costco management. A young girl shouldn’t feel that way. My dad and brother were not really happy🤨🤨🤨

Cowgirls12 Dec 22, 2019

Ben Olmstead is a LIAR. This man preys on women all over town!!! He has been known to use Costco Memberships to meet women. He is a manipulative sweet talking con man. He will say ANYTHING! And I mean ANYTHING to get the woman to fall for him. He will buy them gifts and spend a lot of money on them to gain their trust. However he is only using them for his own selfish sexual pleasures. He will make them feel as though they are special and treat them like a queen. For awhile anyways. He is a COMPULSIVE LIAR and a CHEAT!

SHSIndian Dec 22, 2019

I am confused on how this Penny and Robbie thing got started. Looking back they were not your typical HS love story. How all the sudden they are seeing each other from Idaho to Cali??? Penny had other boyfriends other than Robbie than got pregnant. Did I miss something back then? I googled them both and Robbie has a lot more to lose with all this. Rumors spread quickly in little town like Shoshone.

• Ka
    KarmaX2 Jan 08, 2020

@SHSIndian I was wondering if I was the only one who missed something. Robbie and Penny tried to date in high school for a few months and within that time, he cheated on her and she cheated on him. It was quite a blow up of drama in the high school halls when he found out about hers. Then she moved on to many other guys while he moved on to a long term relationship with someone else. I wouldn't say it was a high school sweetheart or "young love never dies" type of love story. That's why I was so confused and surprised as well when reading this.

Shoshone93 Jan 08, 2020

@KarmaX2 Penny and Robbie had a lot more going on then most people know. Even after they broke up they were together...I mean together a lot throughout High School and after. They keep it very quiet. One of Penny’s friends told me that there was a chance Robbie could of been father when Penny got pregnant. I heard they were together even after Penny got married.

• Ka
    KarmaX2 Jan 09, 2020

@Shoshone93 Well then, it looks like karma x 3 after all because if that is true, they both have made a long standing habit of cheating on each other, cheating on other people to be with each other, and being the person others cheat on their girlfriends, boyfriends and spouses with. Ben O is a perfect match.

Shoshone93 Dec 21, 2019

Family Christmas Party and Robbie and Penny come up. Stunned at this board. Robbie has been a Shoshone success story. Penny’s kids graduated from Shoshone. Robbie’s Mom, Brother and Uncle still live here. He doesn’t come back much at all. Don’t understand how this happened or what happened but it is very sad that they would get wrapped up in this kind of mess. “Young Love Never Dies.”

• Jk
    JK1984 Dec 20, 2019

Haven't seen Ben for a long time, but definitely can see he hasn't changed. All of us had a good time at CSI, but always knew he would have a hard time settling down.

• Pr
    PrincessNelly Dec 19, 2019

This is a complete body of evidence that Ben, Penny, their families and friends are not good people. Be aware of their destruction of so many families in our community and beyond. Shoppers should avoid Costco, places these people work and hang out. We need them to leave our community before more families are broken and more people are hurt.

• Dm
    DMM12 Dec 18, 2019

I know there is a lot of people who have gotten on this board for their own entertainment. But this has to stop, it is getting out of hand. The board complaint is about Ben and his indiscretions. Now we have two photos of people who are not involved in board. Ben’s daughter and Penny’s “True Love” have pictures posted. No one has posted a picture of Ben or even Penny. Why do people have to take things so far? Ben is the reason for the board not the innocent bystanders. Stop bringing down other people’s lives. Focus on Ben or just stay off board. Penny and Ben should be embarrassed it has gotten to this point.

ThePinkTeam Dec 18, 2019

@countrylife20 His name is Robbie Owens.

• Sc
    scc88 Dec 18, 2019

stayed away from the board for a week and now look at it. two women making accusations of STD's. ben is making such a negative impact on our community and for his families and friends. please tell penny to keep her daughters away. feel sorry for the coach in san diego, hope he didn't pass anything along to his wife. what about the poor little girl at costco who is in love with ben. he is spreading disease all around our town. women please protect yourself. even the gay community must be aware of ben's brother as well. it runs in the family. costco needs to get a clue.

AnonymousAmy1984 Dec 17, 2019

A good friend of mine told me about this board and I am absolutely disgusted. Once @PPP23 made the list of women I knew I had to come forward. I met Ben at the gym and totally feel played. He helped me on the squat rack which I was grateful for at the time then about two months later I let Ben "finish" in me which I realize was a huge mistake. I feel like I was just a piece of meat and there is no amount of prayer that will clean that up. Even worse since reading about the number of people I decided to go in and get tested. I want everyone to know that I tested positive for HPV which is devastating. I know it isn't the same as being HIV positive but it is still a disease.

Mill Behind The House Dec 18, 2019

@AnonymousAmy1984 This is exactly the posts that continue to defame my buddy Ben. All you loose women comment with these stories that have no real substance. My bro had sex with you. Get over it. Why is here and telling the world help you in anyway. Especially with no credibility. At the Gym, at the YMCA, at Costco #TheMagicTeam is everywhere. Keep doing your thing!

• Li
    Liars98765 Dec 18, 2019

@AnonymousAmy1984 Ummm Ben doesn’t workout at a gym. Another false story on this board.