Coricraft Groupcouch

K Dec 02, 2019

Purchased and paid for an Ollie corner slouch couch in full (approximately R16000 with delivery and scotch guard) on 20 November 2019. I chose the couch from the warehouse stock as I needed it to be delivered on 30 November 2019 and could not wait the 4-6weeks for a couch to be made. Subsequently, I was unable to make contact with the Coricraft warehouse to confirm delivery on 30 November, even though they should have made first contact with me from 29 November which they did not. After numerous calls made by me between Coricraft Kollonade and the Coricraft warehouse I was eventually informed, around 2pm on 30 November the agreed upon date of delivery, that my couch would not be delivered as it did not pass the quality control inspection at the warehouse. Instead, this damaged couch would be repaired and delivered to me on 3 December. Since then I have not been able to get an answer from the warehouse or any branch about what exactly the damage was nor whether it will actually be delivered on 3 December. I have found the communication and service from Coricraft dismal and unapologetic inspite of their many shortcomings.