Cooking Club of Americalife member benefits

R

I have been a lifetime member of this club for several years. Since I joined as a lifetime member I am extremely disappointed, I enjoy the magazine but have not been included in any of the benefits (tester, etc.) is there some rules I am not aware of? I have been trying to enter the contests on their website for 2 days and the site is not responding. Are they having problems or is this normal?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Rhonda (dissatisfied customer)

• La
    Lauretta Barber Nov 29, 2008

i had sent my dues rebate certificate to you at Cooking Club of America and i got a second notice in the mail and dont know why you havent receive my first one that i sent to you about a week or two . Please let me know if you have receive it after i got this second notice so i dont send it out again. I do like Cooking Club of America cookbooks that you have sent me and i sure dont want to miss this oppuntines of this . Could please email and let me know if you have got my dues rebate cerificate so then i dont have to send this one i got in the mail. thank you Lauretta Barber [email protected]

• Cc
    CCChef Apr 03, 2009

There are probably thousands of us that have the exact same complaint. I never got any benefits out of being a member and now I have received something in the mail from some company that has nothing to do with CCoA. They obviously are selling their membership mailing addresses for even more profit for this with nothing for us. The magazine is good, but published too infrequently and has too little information. This is clearly a sham.

• Cl
    Claudia George Jul 26, 2010

I have been calling your 1-888 number and it won't give me a live person to talk to, and none of the option would not take me to a live person. Is there another number I can have? Please let me know.

My E-Mail is [email protected]
    My Member # 53788903
    My phone # (916) 486-2667

Claudia George

• Su
    Susi S Brady (Delahoy) Sep 17, 2017

I need info on changing my last name

• Me
    Melissa M Moore Mar 06, 2018

I stopped getting the magazine and I paid for it. I want a recipe out of one. It's rice, sausage, chicken broth, asparagus, parmesan cheese, garlic and crushed red pepper.
    Melissa M Moore

• He
    Helen Fye Apr 09, 2018

I became a lifetime member in 2002 after many years of getting the magazine, now I get nothing not even a email. What is wrong ??? I'm very unhappy used to enjoy very much looks like all you wanted was my money then goodbye

• Ka
    Kathleen Osborne May 21, 2018

I'm am so disappointed... I paid for a life time membership, received some things for about 5 or 6 months, and it has been silent since then. I joined in December 2013... I would love a full refund!

Chester McCray Aug 04, 2018

Iam Chester McCray Life Member #20395158 and have not received any communications from the Club in quite sometime and would like to know if Iam still a MEMBER in GOOD standings.My E MAIL is [email protected] TODAYS DATE is Aug, 4 2018 THANK YOU

• Me
    Mediaquen Jan 15, 2020

I joined the Cooking Club of America in August of 2009 as a Life Member. I originally received a few items, but was told that I would continue to receive 'items to test' (on a regular basis) in order to review and other such things. That was 11 years ago! Everything I received was in the first few months of my Life Member status, and NOTHING SINCE THEN! Now that I am reading similar comments herewith, it would seem that I am not alone. This seems to be the ploy to get the Life Member fees, by sending out some relatively decent items in just the beginning, then one goes on 'inactive' status while they try to snag more Live Members with the associated fees. In all honesty, given just the 77 comments regarding "Failure to Honor Commitment, " noted herewith, it would seem like a perfect Class Action Law Suit in my mind. This is obviously a proven method of operation with this organization, easily proven by the experiences for just those who listed this injustice herewith. If interested in discussing group options, please contact me at [email protected] Thanks Connie Martin

Marcia Harford May 05, 2020

I have been a member since I think 2000 I bought a set of pans& I love them! I want to buy more!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices