Continental Finance Mastercard — card never received!
I applied for a card almost 3 weeks ago and was approved. I have not yet received my card yet. I have tried unsuccessfully to get a hold of a customer service rep., but the only phone numbers provided are automated numbers. I've gone to every website associated with the credit card, the credit card co, and the bank (First Bank of Delaware) and have gotten no response. I was able to connect with someone twice, but neither of them were able to help me, and instead referred me to yet another 800# that was only computer operated. I am really concerned about this. I don't know where my card is, if it was sent to the wrong address, if it has been stolen, if it was never sent at all. I am aware of all the up front fees they charge, and am also concerned that I am being charged all these fees and will never know about it until I get something from a collection company. This is so frustrating! It should not be so hard to get an answer to a simple question, and receive a product you were promised!
More Continental Finance Mastercard Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - fraud & cheating!
- Continental Finance - phone calls
- Continental Finance - scam!!!
- Continental Finance Company LLC - billing after account was closed out!
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off
- Continental Fiance - fraud and misrepresentation of services
- Continental Finance LLC - theft, fraud, scam, dishonest
- Continental Finance Mastercard - rude customer service, bogus card
- Continental Finance / First Bank of Delaware - declining card
- Continental Fincance - fraudulent company