Consumers Energyonline bill pay

V

I have been paying online with my Global Express card and Consumers Energy billpay system keeps trying to bill Global as customer not me so they decline payment.I reported this to Consumers energy and they did not make correction.Now once AGAIN they are charging me 15 bucks because they arent doing their jobs.I am not paying this.Im a single mother of 3 with Lupus and fibromyalgia...This sort of stress CAN kill me...Consumers better get their accounts straight or I'll go to the BBB.