The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. — Bad auto loan
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. - www.consumerportfolio.com
I purchased a 2006 Dodge Truck in late 2006 from a Missouri dealership. I was put at 18% interest with a $530 payment. My finance company is CPS. I was told to come back in 6 months to refinance my vehicle which i have recently done. I am still awaiting an answer. I am running short between pay periods this month and i paid half now and the other half is coming in a week. I am 15 days late from my original payment and they have called me to say i was on the repo list. I thought 90 days was typical on a repo not 15. My wife and i have both talked to these people and they are very rude. I need some help to get away from this company!!! I am getting ready to go fight for my country again and i dont have time to be harassed by some company who makes a killing off of my payments on interest anyway and i am making an effort to pay them before the next pay period. I guess if all else fails i have the soldiers and sailors civil relief act. Please send advice!
More Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Harassing calls at work!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Illegal collection tactics
- Consumer Portfolio Services - They do not know what they are doing!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Daily Harrassment and Threats!
- Consumer Portfolio Services Inc - Terrible service!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Harrassment and involving my children
- Consumer Portfolio Service - rude/harrasing phone calls
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Phone calls and Late fees
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Unauthorized payments taken
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Poor Customer Service