Conservicewater, sewer, trash, cable, pest control

E Mar 02, 2017 Review updated:

They got the CON in Conservice is about the only thing they do get right. I am an elderly single person and the apartment complex I would believe is in total cahoots with this company. My water and sewer bill does nothing but sky rocket each month and I am the only person in my apartment and very conservative with my water. I have complained to the apartment complex where I pay my rent every month it seems to no avail. I am elderly and on a pension and cannot afford this so what am I supposed to do? I have told them that I am extremely conservative and the girl there today when I paid my rent said it is not by apartment usage???? Okay then WTH am I paying for?????? I should only have to pay for what I use right???

• G
      Jul 04, 2017

I have lived in Alexan Vinings Apt Atlanta apt for one year and every month i have to go to the office to get help logging in to Conservice b/ c it says no such account, even after its supposedly fixed that month. I am now faced with a late fee b/ c i was out of town and could not pay online. I am suing Alexan Vinings Apts for using a billing service that does not work (vicarious liability principle).