Conservicescammers

K

Beware!!! This whole company is a joke. They bill customers after reading broken meters and refuse to adjust your bills. Their customer service can barely speak a lick of English and are often VERY rude. They sound like they are reading from "Answer Cards" when you call them to confront them about it. They personally install their OWN meters and then claim they're not responsible for them when problems arise. They give bogus and fraudulent % rates to confuse you of why your bill is so high. I can go on and on about this company.

Bottom line, They sucker Apartment complexes into using them and scam them for as long as they can.

Someone really needs to file suit against this company and put them out of business!!

They completely and utterly SUCK! DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!

JACKSON_EPCOT May 26, 2010

Hello,

Tell your complex to call NES at [protected].

I had the saaaame problem and then I took it upon myself to do some googling and found this company. I requested a brochure and sent it directly over to my leasing office as a 'suggestion'. They actually looked into it which was amazing. They must of had lower service fees because they made the switch :)

Stand up and say something, or better yet - suggest something. NES had explained to me (very personal staff) that one person only uses 3500 gallons in a 30 day period. That's about $20.00 depending on your city's rates which are illegal not to charge. They explain it all, they can help you out because honestly, I have gotten a billion refunds when I was ethically due them. Even late fees, they are very nice. They also said they have lifetime warranties on all of their equipment so when a meter breaks, they actually replace it and don't bill you or your complex.

Just a thought :)

Another_Conservice_Victim Jan 17, 2011

Similar issues at another residential community billed by Conservice.

• Ra
    radiodxer1987 Mar 20, 2011

The United Federation of Gas Companies!

• Gc
    gccradioscience Mar 20, 2011

I just got an Eviction letter cause of this damn stupid scam company utility bill. That's ok, I am going to live back with my parents if I become homeless. I am tired of the Mayfair Apartment complex hired this company which this area has become a hell hole. They are making me use more electric kitchen items, not take too many showers. I smell bad than I did before we had this greedy company billing us. If the gas prices go up any higher we will be seeing alot of people homeless cause of this corrupted company.

• Jb
    jbaby Sep 01, 2011

I agree whole heartily Con Service is a major rip off and needs to be investigated properly by each state.My utility bill through them is just as expensive as someone living in a home, my apartment has over 300 units and are charging an arm and a leg for utilities.I have never had to pay for utilities in an apartment in my life.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices