Conservicewater and sewer billing from conservice

K

This company is overcharging!
My community has 192 units and each unit has its own meter. They still combine all usage and them bill each tenant based on sq footage of unit. Doesn't matter how many people live there. And that's just crazy. Let me pay for my usage! I'm a single parent- we conserve water!! I'm paying for other people's usage that has 2 household incomes and is a family of 4 or 5!!
The city charges 4.23 for every 748 gallons of water and .72 cents sewer for every 748 gallons. There is no way my family of 2 should have a water bill of 50 ish and sewer of more than that!! This is just outrageous. They are making money off of us. Why??
To bill us?? The city can do that
We already have meters? The city reads them?
Cut out this 3rd party!

I've looked into this company.
The owner is into a lot of things. Look up how business liscense in Boone co ky!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices