Conns — return policy
my mom went to conns and re-open up her husband account so i could get a stackable w/d.okay the guys delivered the w/d but didn't try to attempt to set it up ( i was not there, my sister was there ) . i called and they brung it back(had and attitude the delivery guy) and i was goin to get the mantanice man to put it in. i got tired of waiting on the maintance man, so i told them that i wanted to return the w/d.this happened within a week, i was charge a restocking fee 15%, 2 deliveries, and a load of crap.i was told that since the box was open that it had to be rebox and restock okay it would have been okay if i did open the box but i didn't and i was tryin to tell the manager that the box was already open when it was delivered. the return policy says if the product is in its original box that u would not be charge a re-stocking fee. comming to find out that before they put the product on the truck they open it up, so it is open before it is delivered.i ended up spending 500.00 for something that sat in my living room for aboout less than a week and was still in the box. i even called the bbb and they couldn't help and the warehouse.oh and the manager was rude and didn't want to help, becasue the decision was up to him, even the asst. manager was trying to help me out butit was up to the manager.so be careful with conns!
More Conns Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment
- Conns - scam and cheating
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems!
- Conn&s - harassmnent
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account
- Conn's - store wants to sell me a open box used item for full price
- Conns - Parts / Service Dept - frigidaire upright freezer
- conn's fedder ac - service failure
- Conns - bad service
- Conn's - don't trust their deals