connectingsingles.comscam

S

I agree with everything that has been said about this site, connectingsingles are a bunch of ###, and 1 of the worst online dating sites i have ever had the misfortune to come across. I personally have had my profile deleted for no reason, and i have had friends who have had it happen to them as well, just because they defended some lady who was getting abused on the boards, woke up the next day to find my account was deleted
They will target newbies and attack you on the messageboards and they will have your profile deleted if they dont like you
I cant say enough s**t about that site and the f**kwits who run it, i hope connectingsingles gets taken down off the net

Marinia Sep 23, 2018

This is feedback for UK ConnectingSingles. My profile was removed for the rasists' reason. The admin decided I was Russian because I was on holidays in Russia and logged in from there.Wow! I am British, by the way. I asked for the explanations, but no further replies were received which assured me in what I said before - they are rasists! Rasists to anybody who they think they are not like themselves. They allow abusers to abuse women and call them 'prostitutes' for no reason.
    Not in my worst nightmare dreams I would wish to join this site ever again. The only thing I regret that I did not read these reviews before joining the ConnectingSingles rasists site. Rasism is a criminal offence all over the globe and this site must not be an exclusion. They must be sued!

• Ra
    Rainbowdream (whisper123) Apr 18, 2018

Yes we own the forums.
    We decide who gets banned and who doesn't.
    We been around for years just look at the threads and posts.
    When we don't like what you have written on the forums we will ban you and remove all your threads and post.
    If you don't believe me just have a look on the forum.
    Only the threads and posts of a select few stay on what we don't want we remove.
    You can say anything you want on the forums but it has to be approved by us. If we don't agree with it it's goodbye for you and all your posts.

• Te
    Terezza Jun 12, 2017

Connecting Singles (CS) used to be a good site to just have fun and some banter but lately the Site allows racist, Anti-migrants, anti-Muslim-islam threads by hateful people that are always posting and on the contrary any critique to the USA foreign policy and its president is taken down or placed at the back stage.

It seems that the CS administrators have an agenda and if they do, they should just say that the site is for Anti-migrants, anti-Muslims-Islam ... there are some nasty members in CS whom lack the basic education and can not even put a sentence together in their supposedly own language and others that pretend to be educated placing thread after thread filled with hate towards Migrants, Muslims, Islamist...

I would not recommend ConectingSingles now, after being there for 7 years.

• Ge
    GeorgeNow Jan 01, 2017

With no explanation my profile was deleted too with no reason. My friend's profile was deleted too. Basically if they do not like you they delete your profile. I got what I wanted though: Over a period of 5 days I visited 40 profiles and liked 7. None of those visited me back...that means the site has either old user data or fake profiles. Moving on.

marigd Oct 31, 2016

Connectingsingles is a very good dating site, where you get to know many people, and chat with them. I have been using this site for many years and have made friendship with many people, I always turn to them when I face problems in my life. And they are there to advice me and help me come out of my sadness and sorrows. I do not have anything bad to say about this site and I liked its original site, where it was very vivid and lively, and now it has gone down and looking so lifeless. I hope connectingsingles return to its former beautiful site once again.

Marinia Sep 23, 2018

@marigd You are, obviosly, one of them. Shame!

• St
    stuart hearn Mar 14, 2016

These people are control freaks completely
    They deleted my profile I suppose because it showed me in one photo laying bricks as I was bending over
    I am white, late 60, s extremely polite

They have nothing better to do that vet profiles continuously, I tried several email alias, s and names

All I wanted to do was make contact with one person

Shame on you

Comments

Marinia Sep 23, 2018

@stuart hearn They are rasists control freaks who should be taken to court really.

• Hi
    hisayuki Mar 26, 2014

Very well summarised and accurate. A male friend of mine joined and was immediately accused by a profile: 2GIRLSNOCUP on the UK forums. This 2 girlsnocup has been very ignorant and rude to several members and I was warned this member is a former banned member - who knows? All I know is she hijacked a UK forum thread because she had a personal argument with another female profile and they both inappropriately used the unrelated thread to argue among themselves about sexual preference. 2girlsnocup is gay. This profile claims she is a moderator but connecting singles is clear they have no members as mods. This profile does not act like a mod. She is just trying to make herself look bigger than she is. Anyways because of her several good threads have been pulled and she has spoiled a really fun thread. Why she was allowed to stay and my friend was deleted is a mystery except he did report her for saying she lived in starbucks (the coffee shop) and now she changed it to unknown. Dodgy dodgy dodgy and horrible, nasty, spiteful, individuals with some exceptions and they know who they are ;)

• Di
    dimitris01 Jul 08, 2013

It's a sad fact that the site has gone downhill over time due to petty squabbles on the forums and newbies are bullied even if they comply with the rules. They are heckled to put a photo up when they first join although it is not obligatory and maybe not everyone has a photo straightaway or is cautious because photos get copied and misused. They get heckled if they hide their profile when they are not online even though this is allowed. They get accused of being fake profiles and all sorts! It's a bad core of regulars on there who have been there for years causing the problems because they think it is their personal site. Some of the members even send each other mails about members they have never spoken to accusing them of this and that. It's incredibly childish and watch out for members who have been there a long time and have fakes and scammers on their friend lists.

• Do
    dodoni Dec 13, 2012

serves you right being a muslim you have no objection to joining a a white christian racist site. you deserve to be belittled.
    the browns/ Asians/ Muslims are persecuted everywhere on christian dating sites!

• Nu
    Nuwanda Nov 26, 2012

I strongly object the site connectingsingles.com. The Mod are rasist, in this site asians and muslims are deleted, Nasty jokes are nade about Quran, and asian nationalities, there is pasck attack be jews and neo nazis.
    I am writing to all yheir sponsors, asian and islamic embassies. this site should be closed and be taken to criminal court

Marinia Sep 23, 2018

@Nuwanda They ARE rasists. Not only towards muslims. They are rasists to anybody who the think they are not like them, any other nationality. They deleted me because they decided I was Russian, though I am British. Can't understand how this site can get away with this open hatered to other nations.