Conexischeck/lost

M

I FedEx conexis two cashiers checks. One was posted from the envelope. I called to investigate what happened to the other check and I immediately got a case number and a turn time. I gave the check number to the representative and advised my credit unions disclosure on official checks, still no empathy. I don't understand, my understanding the representative misplaced this $1, 196.12 check. Your company still has not found my check and refuses to bring my account current. I have completed every step that your company has asked me to do. The last time you waited the full thirty days on a case and then made me send these checks in when you have online capability, maybe this wouldn't happened. Now I have to wait again for assistance. I had to keep calling saying "conexis will is the worst company and will cancel my insurance" until the representative gave me an extension, then he act like that was hurting him. I am on a fixed budget. God recently wasn't ready for me yet from two Annerisms and a stroke. Please bring my account current? I don't know which OS your company uses but it should have the capability to do that.