Concentrawork injury: given two diagnosis

S

I went into Concentra on Friday May 26, 2017 after I fell at work. An employee was being terminated in an office approximately twenty feet away from desk. This employee was throwing things turning over tables, kicking things and everyone in this area was rattled, not to mention the HR lady comes out of the office yelling call 911. I stepped backwards losing my balance/being startled onto my butt. I knew I needed to go in as my legs were tingly/back end hurting. Concentra did a drug test and x-rays. They took the first set of xrays and asked that I wait for them to take a second set of xrays. Not a problem. My initial diagnosis was a fracture of coccyx. It was a long weekend with pain. I am not able to take pain medicine orally so advil, Tylenol and aleve is what I was taking by the fourth day pain is horrible. Today I went into Concentra and they told me no no no no you don't have a fracture coccyx you have a contusion of the lower back and pelvis. IF THIS IS SO THAT WOULD BE GREAT, BUT HOW DO I TRUST THIS URGENT CARE NOW?? The doctor did not want to hear about my left leg or the numbness that is in my two toes intermittedly. Your pain should be getting better by the fourth day. My back is sore and all I want is a pain patch for my butt. This doctor just dismissed this as if nothing happened. This was the most unprofessional experience I have ever encountered. My daughter is an RN and said this is red flags. I spoke with an attorney on how I should proceed as I am not getting any direction from my employer.