Menu
Concentra
customer service contacts

Concentra
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

75 complaints
9 resolved 66 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Concentra. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+1 800 819 5571
(HIPAA-related issues)
HIPAA-related issues
1 0

What is Concentra’s email address?

Concentra’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Concentra website

Concentra working hours

Mon 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Tue 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Wed 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Thu 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Fri 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is Concentra related to?

Concentra is related to the Medical Negligence and Deficiency category.

What are the social media accounts of Concentra?

What is Concentra's Facebook?
Connect with Concentra via Facebook at Concentra
What is Concentra's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Concentra on YouTube at Concentra
What is Concentra's LinkedIn?
See Concentra's portfolio on LinkedIn at Concentra
ADVERTISIMENT

Concentra information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Concentra is a multinational company founded on 1979 with its headquarters located at Addison, Texas, United States and key people behind it being Keith Newton(Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer) and John R. Anderson, D.O.(Chief Medical Officer and Executive Vice President). Concentra currently employs approximately 12,000 people and has the following subsidiaries: Subsidiary. Concentra deals in the Health care industry and offers products such as Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy According to the latest report, Concentra has generated $1 billion (2015)

Expand Collapse all
When was Concentra founded?

Concentra was founded in 1979.

What industry does Concentra compete in?

Concentra competes in Health care industry.

How to write a complaint about Concentra?

To write a complaint about Concentra and get an answer from the officials of Concentra, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Concentra can be filed via the specific Concentra complaint section.

Overview of Concentra complaint handling

75 Concentra reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 18, 2009. The latest review Concentra medical labs was posted on Jul 11, 2022. The latest complaint wrong medicine was resolved on Jan 26, 2020. Concentra has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 75 reviews. Concentra has resolved 9 complaints.

Additional information

Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Concentra?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Concentra Customer Service. Initial Concentra complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Concentra above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Concentra. Discuss the issues you have had with Concentra and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Concentra’s complaints

S
6:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Concentra - Concentra medical labs

I was hired by s&c electric I was required to take a physical at concenta medical 614 w Monroe Chicago I took the drug test July 8 they informed me that I fail the drug test due to them finding marinol in my system a drug used for chemotherapy which shows THC result I haven't used any drugs period I requested another screening test they refused they wanted...

J
10:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Concentra - Dot physical/drug screen

Smyrna, TN Office. I was sentenced to go to Concentra for a DOT Physical/Drug Screen. Knowing that I was going to have to urinate in a bottle, I hydrated thoroughly before going. By the time I arrived, I needed to use the restroom. I explained to the receptionist that I am a 60 year old man, and I can't "hold it" like I used to, and I asked if I could go...

N
11:43 am EDT

Concentra - Pre employment screening

My new employer arranged for me to get a pre employment screening at Concentra on Capitol Heights Md. My appointment was scheduled for 9:00 am I arrived and checked in at 8:36 am. The staff never gave me the paper work that I had to fill out until I went back to the front desk to ask if I was supposed to wait in my car after the security guard instructed me...