Concentra Health Caredot physical

B

I was sent to concentra health care to do a dot physical. They were rude; condescending; and forgot to put the expiration date of the physical on my dot paperwork. I unknowingly turned this paperwork over to my future employer which was incomplete. Now my future employer will look at me like I am an idiot. They also made fun of the color of my skin. They checked a box on my physical that said I was a chronic alchoholic; or possibly drug addict. I do not drink or do drugs. What is my prospective employer going to say when she sees no date of expiration on my physical; and this negative information which is totally baseless? What a bunch of stupid dumb #.