Zone Fitness / being lied to in order to sell a gym contract
I joined Zone Fitness, CT in Nov 2009 and dealt with a Consultant Monique. As I knew I was going overseas at the end of March I wanted to join for 3 or 4 months but Monique said they only have 1 or 2 year contracts. She told me not to worry about it though, that there are ALWAYS people wanting to join and she will find someone to take over my contract and sort it all out for me. As the 2 year contract was the cheapest & I knew someone would have to take it over anyways I joined for 2 years. Monique said I must come see her at the beginning of Feb if I want to cancel at the end of feb. At the begining of February I went to see her & I was informed that 'convieniently' Monique doesn't work there anymore.
I was then asked to email Kristen Parris at headoffice with my issue because it is their policy not to take over contracts as I was explained. After MANY emails to & from headoffice I was offered to change my contract to a 4 month contract at R325month, so I must just pay the difference of R703! I was still furious as I would never have joined the gym at that price. They refused to give in and I had to end up paying the difference as they kept taking the debit order off! UNHAPPY!
More Zone Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Zone Fitness Gym - cancellation of contract 
- Zone Fitness - contract not cancelled 
- Zone Fitness - cancellation of contract
- Zone Fitness - contract cancellation 
- Zone Fitness - unauthorised debit order after membership cancelled
- Zone Fitness - fees I know nothing about
- Zone Fitness - misleading information about joining
- Zone Fitness - cancel of gym contract
- Zone Fitness - gym club
- Zone Fitness - pathetic service from the lenasia store