Zestads Limited / violet hair remover

1 Penrith, England, Cumbria, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi whilst playing one of your games online an advert popped up from support +Comfort. Com. The product was an hair remover. I clicked the link and paid through PayPal. 11 July 2018. I've sent various emails and received them back thru Gmail saying the email doesn't exist. Can you please tell me if you vet the company's you run the adds for between levels of your games. I've been in touch with PayPal to see if I can get my money back $24.94. If you can look into this matter and please let me know what you find out. Your's Graham

• Updated by Dalfie 8002, Aug 20, 2018

The company ls zest ads. Com there email is CS@GOTAGHER.COM OR SUPPORT+comfort_effects. Com

Da
Aug 20, 2018

Comments

• Tr
      23rd of Aug, 2018

Same here...

29th of Oct, 2018

@Tracie DeMartinis Green bonjour voici un lien pour vous plaindre des arnaques du web, a vous de plus vous faire avoir. lien
    sur facebook
    Les arnaques du web achat

• Do
      5th of Sep, 2018

I also made a purchase with Zestads Limited. I purchased it with a green dot account in turn ran thru my paypal account. It is concerning to me, after seeing these other complaints. I will attempt to try to take care of this thru paypal, but I am sorry that I have made this purchase.

• Pa
      6th of Sep, 2018

I have also made this purchase and not received anything...

• Ms
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    Zestads Limited - Multifunctional Effervescent Spray Cleaner. Product not received.
    Hong Kong
    New Zealand

I went online to order this product on 28/08/2018 and paid through paypal an amount of $34.04 NZD. I still have not received my order. I have emailed Paypal hoping to get a refund. I have also seen a few complaints about them.

• Ta
      12th of Oct, 2018

I have ordered this product. Ordered it on July 7. July 24 received email saying that is has been shipped. Checked the shipping status a few days later and it is saying cannot find tracking number. Emailed company and didn't get a response. Will be fighting it on my credit card to get money back.

• Ly
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Zestads Limited - Multifunctional Effervescent Spray Cleaner
    Montrose
    Australia

The product is not as advertised. I believe the company should remove it's ad and if it wishes to continue selling products then explain clearly what you get for your money.

Seller information:

Zestads Limited - Leather Repair Kit
    LARGO
    Florida
    gotagher.com

I ordered this kit on August 20th, 2018. Money was instantly taken out of my PayPal account. As of today, September 17th, 2018, I still have not received the product. I sent emails inquiring, they came back. I think I've been scammed! There is no phone number to contact them. Not happy!

• Ke
      10th of Nov, 2018

@ritadaleyconners I also ordered a wood floor repair kit. They sent me a leather/wood kit. It was open in the flimsy bubble envelope. I got it all over my hand and counter when I opened it. I also emailed and it was returned as a bogus address. Their website isn't theirs either.
    I'm going to try to get a refund through pay pal, but it seems that did not work for anyone. No more clicks for me!!!

• St
      24th of Oct, 2018

I placed my order on 10/9/18 and I have still not received it. When I emailed them to enquire I received this email back:

Mail Delivery Subsystem
    7:19 AM (9 hours ago)
    to me

Error Icon
    Delivery incomplete
    There was a temporary problem delivering your message to cs@gotagher.com. Gmail will retry for 47 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
    LEARN MORE
    The response was:
    The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [gotagher.com 67.227.226.240: generic::failed_precondition: connect error (0): error]

What can I do to get my money back?

• Ke
      10th of Nov, 2018

This email bounced. Their website is fake too!
    We need to let these games know that this guy is a fake.
    ---------
    I ordered dark wood repair paint and I received it yesterday. When I opened it, it's was broken and spilled in the envelope. I got paint all over my hand and kitchen counters. Attached are pictures of how I received it. Please reply to this email and let me know how we will resolve this.
    Regards

• Ee
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Zestads Limited - violet hair remover

I payed for this hair remover from an add and I never got it is very conserning for my credit card information and also I would like to get a refound for what I bought that was clearly not a product that was real.

• Sh
      3rd of Dec, 2018

I ordered ginger root pain reliever in September and it is now 3rd December and still it has not arrived. Sent email and it was a bogus email address...$49.00 DOWN THE DRAIN. Have taken it up with PayPal Resolutions.

12th of Dec, 2018
    Zestads Limited - no mdse recvd
    13969 E. 13 MILE RD.
    Warren
    Michigan

paid pay pal on11-10-2018 $19.90 as of today 12-6-2018 no mdse has been recvd. Reference code 4786-7049-9078-6476

15th of Dec, 2018

I purchased the 'Ultimate car dent remover' and the product was not made to work. There's no suction to attach to the car surface and there's no screw hole to lift the dent on the support piece, clearly a fake piece of rubbish. I'm going through Paypal to get my money back, and that doesn't go through I going to my visa.

5th of Jan, 2019
    Zestads Limited - Amazing U F O
    456 e. 11th. st.
    Douglas Az.

2 Amazing Flying U F O 34.87 Paid thru Discover card. 12/14/2018 PAY PAL. RECEIPT NO. 4862 3928 5135 2732 INVOICE ID c7380530069574.1 NEED BY X-MAS TO Angel Moreno P O BOX 629 DOUGLAS AZ. 85607. Please contact me at 520 559 7765. or transangels@live.com.

5th of Jan, 2019