Zazzle.com — online fraud
I too have had problems with this company, although not so much with faulty merchandise being delivered. I created several shirts - the only non-text item on them whatsoever was a piece of artwork I designed myself. Within 3 weeks I received an e-mail from zazzle stating that 'somebody' claimed it was their 'intellectual property' and they just arbitrarily removed it without any investigation or even asking. I wrote them back informing them that it, in fact, was not somebody else's and requesting a name and contact info for this person/organization's general counsel to file charges of copyright infringement and slander.
All this 'Erik' with Zazzle's 'Content Management' provided, after 6 e-mails requesting the full name, address, and any contact info they were provided, was the name of a company (Affinity Consultants). No proof whatsoever that they owned my design, nothing specific on the shirt that supposedly belonged to them, just their name and the claim. After visiting their website, they're an environmental protection consulting firm!
Anywho, if you guys are trying to find a better way to get in touch with Zazzle, why not contact their management team (contact info is listed below, including home address and phone number so you can get in touch even after those pesky business hours when their minds are fresh as they relax in their $1.1 million dollar homes).
More Zazzle.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zazzle Black - charges credit card without authorization 
- Zazzle.com - scam 
- Zazzle.com - black membership scam 
- Zazzle.com - content management team 
- Zazzle.com - never order anything from this website, especially if you need it in a hurry 
- Zazzle - enforcing policy to independant contractors 
- Zazzle - business cards/printing error
- Zazzle - crappy printing and worse customer service!
- Zazzle.com - this company appears to be in serious need of an audit on their trading practices 
- Zazzle - very disorganized and unprofessional company