Zaxbys / service

1 Fort Payne, AL, United States Review updated:

Went by drive in window, could not understand lady, she got order wrong and when I tried to ask for napkins and she shut the window in my face before I got finished asking.

• Samuel Peterson's Response, Apr 12, 2018

I ordered 3 wings and things meals (8888995, order number 6799). When i got home there was no Zaxby Souse in all three. The solution by the manager is to drive back in the 5 clock traffic and heat. This is incontinent for me to do so. this happened before in this location and needs to stop.

Comments

• Ti
      9th of Oct, 2009

On August 24th, 2009 I was hit by a car in a car accident. That happened in the am. My husband went to zaxbys that was down the street from the hospital and orderd me some food. I had not eaten all day. So when they told me that I would be released, so I would not have to cook he got the wings n things. The man who took the order made the wings hot and I do mean hot. They were so hot that I could not eat them. So I called the store about 10:30 pm and spoke to Ms Mosbly she told me that she would send me coupons for the two meals that we had that we were unable to eat. However, because someone else had also complained about their order in my apt complex they never sent the coupons to me. The other person per the manager Ms Mosbly the coupons came back to the store. And the other coupons that were sent out were to my apt number. Ive been in that apt since May and had never complained about them. I love their food, but for them not to honor their word I will never eat there again. And I am writing the corporate office and the chamber of commerce in duluth, ga.

Every time that I have had company we always would go to zaxbys to order food for the group and its has always been 20.00 or more, BUT NEVER AGAIN.

• Ho
      11th of Feb, 2010

i think its all the managers at all the zaxbys cuz when i worked there teh managers always had attitude whenever sumthing like this would happen...zaxbys is great (food wise) and i still eat there but everytime i go in there they yell at me even tho i dont work there anymore...and i say hey to my friend kevin and they all yell sayin u hafta leave...bla bla bla...ok well u just lost business...fine by me...

• Je
      19th of Feb, 2015

I worked for zaxbys in sylacauga al and had to leave.. I couldn't get my check for about a year so I decided to try again and call cooperate, they told me my check would be mailed, a month later it wasn't here so I called the syl zaxbys they said they had the wrong adress twice them their payroll lady called and said she doesn't have to send it to me because I didn't have sense enough o give the right adress... I did though. Multiple times. I hate zaxbys now! My motherin law called after that rude woman and she had the adress wrong! So there trying again... Crazy people

1st of Mar, 2016

I stopped at Zaxby's in Kernersville, NC on March 01, 2016 at 11:13am. My fries were cold and soggy as if from the night before and my sandwich (Kickin Chicken) was less than average. I have been a customer of Zaxby's for many years. My visit on this date was definately unsatisfactory.

• Kb
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Zaxby's - More of a suggestion
    Goose Creek
    South Carolina

Could y'all have an option for carrot sticks instead of celery? For the people who do not like or are allergic to celery.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Zaxby's - in complete order
    Kennesaw
    Georgia

• Li
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Zaxby's - I ordered 10 PC wings and the wings there were old wings they don't have enough sauce
    Garland
    Texas

order 10 wings and 10 pieces of chicken and a kids meal everything was old and the wings were dry without sauce

• Bu
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Zaxby's - Their Attitudes And Profanity
    Mint Hill
    North Carolina

The Cooks Got Upset Because I Wanted To Change My Order, They Started Cursing In The Back . So, I Just Told Them That I Wanted My Money Back . The Cashiers Gave Me No Problems
    Someome needs to get corporate involved

• Je
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Zaxby's - A boy and girl throwing food at each other
    Salisbury
    North Carolina

This should be fixed this not right for them to be doing this i was in there at 1:00 on a Saturday the 8th.

• Qu
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Zaxby's - Drugs being sold at the restaurant in

FEDRIAN Perry is selling drugs out back of the restaurant, He is doing this on lunch breaks

28th of Oct, 2018
    Zaxby's - unethcial behavior by a manager
    Collierville
    Tennessee
    zaxbys.com

On Friday June 9th manager Jasmine Terry at the Houston Levee location in Collierville TN harassed me from the time she got there until I couldn't take it any more. She cursed and insulted me repeatedly in front of customers and employees on staff that day. She wanted me to say something back but I never did. I want to file a former complaint.

4th of Nov, 2018
    Zaxby's - Hours being cut
    Fayetteville

Dear Zaxby's,
    my complaint is that my work zaxbys feels it okay to let people stand around for 2 hours waiting to clock for their shift. knowing this happened to the same people over and over. the person making the schedule in my store has favorites and the get at least 22 hours a week, where other get as little as 5.