[Resolved] Zaxby's / big zax snack meal 5.99 deal issue

8/9/2017 incident date, [protected] is my phone number. You currently have a deal for $5.99 for a Big Zax Snack Meal. I have always gotten my meal dipped in wimpy with no issues and no upcharge. Today when I asked for this I was told I could not get it under the $5.99 deal, that they would have to charge me full price for the meal and an additional .60 cent upcharge to dip it in wimpy. I asked well what is the full price and the lady told me $7.19 plus the .60 cent upcharge. I was so confused and disappointed to be honest. I opted to not purchase food and only get a drink since I thought his was absurd. I could understand the .60 cent on the 5.99 but to make me pay full price and an additional upcharge?? Seriously? In addition last week I asked a co-worker to pick me up the same thing I asked for today and now that I go back and look at my bank account I see I was charged full price and an upcharge that day as well. If I would have known this, I would not have had her pick up food from there that day.

• Resolution statement

I received a call from the manager at the Zaxbys where this happened and she was extremely nice. She explained that it was an error on their part and will be providing me with compensation. The response was extremely fast and I am very impressed with the customer service I received. Good Job Zaxbys for being on top of things!

La