Zara / extremely bad customer service

Sheffield, United Kingdom Review updated:

I purchased a dress online, received the delivery and the item was faulty. I contacted the customer services, who advised me to either take the item back to store or request a home pickup. As I required a replacement I went to store, only to be told that Zara online was a separate company and they could request a refund and order a new dress. Which meant I had to purchase a new dress, whilst the other (faulty dress) would be refunded. Refunds can take up to 10-14 days... I did not order a new dress as the total outlay would have been £140, for two items, rather than an exchange at the cost of the original purchase: £70

This is the third occasion I have had to report issues to customer services, to which they will only state you can make a formal complaint. I do not believe that they use the information to improve service. But only offer you free express delivery, as a way of resolution.

I shall NEVER purchase from Zara again. There are far better shops / services online and on the high street.

St
Aug 08, 2014

Comments

• Ez
      Dec 06, 2014

I agree with all my heart.
    But still you can be happy with Zara U.K you can not imagine how bad ZARA TURKEY (COstumer Services.

• Mi
      Aug 16, 2016

Well Zara US is not any better. This seems to be a habit of Zara. I've stopped shopping their stores and wish more people would do the same. Other stores have reasonably priced clothing with better customer service.