Zando / non delivery/lack of response

1 Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:

Placed an order with Zando on 3 December, used a voucher and paid the rest with my card, the order number is [protected], since the status on their tracking has not updated to anything other than "Order is being processed". Their FAQ status that delivery is 3-5 days depending on the area, (I am a returning shopper and can confirm that it's normally 4 days for my region). I have logged queries, complaints, written on their Facebook wall and commented on their add and I'm just not receiving any feedback. I've tried to contact their customer service center, after 59min and no answer, I had to put the phone down, as I actually have work to do other than trying to trace the items I bought.

My colleague placed her order on 13 December, and her package was delivered this morning, how does that make sense? so they're working their way back, in other words, I won't be receiving the goods I paid for this year still.

also, our offices will be closing on the 21st, that's 2 days from now, should I finally receive a message that my package will be delivered, will I have to drive back to work form my holiday to come and sign for it? Who will be paying for those costs??

El
Dec 19, 2018

Comments

• St
      19th of Dec, 2018

I placed my order on 30 Nov 2018 and it still hasn't arrived and my company closes on 21 Dec as well. Its so frustrating as the order was for a gift for Christmas and I thought that by ordering on 30 Nov that it would be here at least before then! Shocking service. They have ignored all my calls and emails as well.