Zales / customer service
My ring came in a full half-size larger, it fell off my hand. The shop witch took it away from me and put it on the sizer and said it was the size we ordered, but didn't show us the sizer.
We came back the next day to an equally clueless old bag who did show us the ring on the sizer (it WAS too big) but then claimed it couldn't be fixed because of the style. Luckily someone set her straight, and the ring was shipped to another store with a jewelry fixer in residence.
THAT Zales store lost the ring, claimed the first store had it. We played phone tag for hours. I hate to admit how cheap I was for going here - the jewelry is ok but the workers are IDIOTS.
More Zales Complaints & Reviews
- Zales - bad customer service and repair 
- Zales - rip off 
- Zales Jewelers - will not refund money for a returned item 
- Zales Engagement Rings - how can they get away with this stuff?! 
- Zales - wedding ring 
- Zales - not honoring lifetime diamond warranty
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - watches to be repaired
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - un-authorized purchase made on my debit card may 7, 2018
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - miss priced product.
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - engagement ring was not sent like online said it would be.