YouTube / youtube allowing copyright infringement

As I stated in the other post, youtube has favorite channels they allow to monetize movies like big motion pictures. These people end up getting adsense payments monthly. I have proof. I have seen it with my own eyes. A plethora of videos/movies are on youtube right now that ads are on. I gave names in my other report. If you confront them and you have a channel, they will disable your monetization though you have no strikes on your account. I just won an appeal on one of my videos. Most employees at youtube are criminals. There is one TV ONE, LLC who will be contacted after the 16th of this month. Youtube employees who read this, you know why. You'll lose your jobs and end up in a big lawsuit. Keep up the nonsense with OOFA, OFFA, Michael Glass, FATAL ATTRACTION FULL EPISODES, CASMIR ONEAZIR, +Cintami_, Cyst Explosion and the rest of your favorites you make illegal money from. Laugh now, cry later. If you take one channel down that allegedly violates rules, take the related channels with same content (literally identical) channels down also. Until then, do the right thing by the 16th, if I were you. Screenshots taken of these channels.

• Updated by Anonymous Patrol, Mar 08, 2017

These channels called offa, oofa, fatal attraction, cyst explosion, +cintami_, and more, have been making hundreds of thousands of dollars from copyrighted material belonging to tv one, llc from for my man and fatal attraction videos. Go look for yourselves. There is much gore and blood in the videos without age restriction also. This must be exposed.

I did my own research on this and found out anyone can do this to make thousands on youtube from copyrighted content, even from dateline! There is also favoritism. They strike down the smaller channels and keep the bigger ones that bring more revenue. See for yourselves.

An